BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Entenmann's® Fudge Iced Golden Cake.

Everyone's got a Favorite®!

Resealable package.

1 lb 3 oz (539 g).

Alexandra U.
Wow this was my favorite cake when I was little. A little bit sweet not the healthiest choice but very delicious, def the right amount of sweetness for your sweet tooth. If you haven't I would try this !
Claudia T.
It's an odd kind of sweet. Personally I love , LOVE chocolate but it's a little too much even for me. Maybe because it depends on the box you're getting first time I tried it was too dry. Second it was better and more moist.
Beth S.
Baltimore, MD
I mean, what can I say? It's a classic for me - reminiscent of snacks during Hebrew school. I don't know that I'd choose this over a homemade product now, but it tastes like childhood :-)
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
This brings me back to memories of my grandma. She always kept Entenmann's bakery goods at her house. I like this cake. It reminds me of their chocolate covered mini donuts that I love!
Lauren P.
Chula Vista, CA
I bought these due to raving reviews and comments, but at the end of the day, it wasn't that great, even when taking note that it was a boxed cake. Too dry, and the frosting is more like icing.
Shanelly F.
Absolutely love this cake. For a random day of craving something sweet this hits the spot. top it with some vanilla ice cream. match made in heaven
Carmen C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Entenmann's has it all, great brand with an amazing taste will make anyone break a diet they taste really really good and have lots of variety.
Larissa A.