Entenmann's Fudge Iced Golden Cake

by Entenmann's

Entenmann's® Fudge Iced Golden Cake.

Everyone's got a Favorite®!

Resealable package.

1 lb 3 oz (539 g).

Muito bom e saboroso
Start your review of Entenmann's Fudge Iced Golden Cake!
How would you rate this product?
Dana H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The yellow cake is always soft and fluffy. The chocolate fudge icing is always creamy and very rich. So tasty and can feed a decent amount of people. Pair with a scoop of vanilla ice cream a d some whip cream and Youve got one delicious dessert
Leandro  F.
S Burlington, VT
Entenmann's Fudge Iced Golden Cake uploaded by Leandro  F.
I loved this cake. It’s one of the best I’ve ever had here. It’s not too sweet. The chocolate tastes great. I definitely recommend it.
Kitty A.
Boston
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This cake is boss. Be sure to cut quickly and hide the rest! This cake is highly addictive and melts in your mouth. It is very hard to have just one slice. Hiding the box will increase your chances of not having a second. Great for sharing but trust me, you won’t want to.
Diana L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Possibly the best store-bought cake of all time! The yellow cake is moist and the icing good and chocolatey!
Sophia  P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite cake, taste like homemade cake. This is perfect with tea or coffee when having company over.
Domenique W.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this cake! So does everyone else in my family. Definitely a go to for this brand. It’s always delicious and tastes fresh. Perfect combination of cake vs icing.
Beth S.
North Potomac, MD
I mean, what can I say? It's a classic for me - reminiscent of snacks during Hebrew school. I don't know that I'd choose this over a homemade product now, but it tastes like childhood :-)
colleen G.
newyork
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can never go wrong with this brand. Pairs well with all ice cream flavors, or alone.
Gabriella S.
Merrick, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
this cake has been a staple in my family for generations. It is so delicious and soft, and a simple gift to bring when you’re a guest.
Kristen A.
Parkland, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Target
I really love this brand of desserts! I don’t really buy this as it’s not too healthy. I wouldn’t improve this product at all. It has a good flavor as I love chocolate! I definitely would buy it again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...