Entenmann's Crumb Cake Mini Cakes - 6 CT uploaded by Monica B.

BY ENTENMANN'S

Entenmann's® Crumb Cake Mini Cakes - 6 CT.
New look.
Individually wrapped.
6 cakes. see more...

Bekah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Entenmann's crumb cake! It's so buttery! I had a friend who moved to New York and she would always bring fresh baked Entenmann's when she would visit.
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)
I'm not the biggest cake eater but I do like these. I always buy these for my hubby to take to work. He loves them! They're relatively inexpensive too.
Alma L.
Jackson, NJ
Like these don't live to sweet and dry but it does taste good cheap in supermarkets ! You can find them anywhere my mom loves them I like their other flavors !
Kyla B.
Mount Wolf, PA
Wick A.
Decatur, IL
Most things that are crummy make the world require a vacuum. The crumbs here will never be left unconsumed.
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These do not last a day in my house. They are perfect size and taste. My seven year old loves these for school.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
One of my favorite go too snacks. they are so moist and sweet and yummy. I love them and so will you.
Caitlin B.
These are delicious! I have to watch because if I buy them and don't hide them they will be eaten in a day!
susan t.
Ocala , FL
Yummy these are great tasting and don't crumble when you open them Good to take along for your coffee break.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
These right here are heaven!!!! I love love love these!!!! Break me off a piece of this any time!
Kassandra L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone know if Walmart still sells these ?
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)