BY ENTENMANN'S #89 in Snack Cakes

Entenmann's® Crumb Cake Mini Cakes - 6 CT.
New look.
Individually wrapped.
6 cakes. see more...

Alma L.
Alma L.
Jackson, NJ
Like these don't live to sweet and dry but it does taste good cheap in supermarkets ! You can find them anywhere my mom loves them I like their other flavors !
Bekah J.
Bekah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Entenmann's crumb cake! It's so buttery! I had a friend who moved to New York and she would always bring fresh baked Entenmann's when she would visit.
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)
I'm not the biggest cake eater but I do like these. I always buy these for my hubby to take to work. He loves them! They're relatively inexpensive too.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These do not last a day in my house. They are perfect size and taste. My seven year old loves these for school.
Wick A.
Wick A.
Decatur, IL
Most things that are crummy make the world require a vacuum. The crumbs here will never be left unconsumed.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
One of my favorite go too snacks. they are so moist and sweet and yummy. I love them and so will you.
Christina h.
Christina h.
Dover, PA
I get these for breakfast in the morning with my coffee. very good mix for a morning pick me up.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love these little cakes. They are delicious with just the right amount of sweetness
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
El Paso, TX
Good trusty brand! These are so good warmed up a little in the microwave. Great with a cup of coffee.
susan t.
susan t.
Ocala, FL
Yummy these are great tasting and don't crumble when you open them Good to take along for your coffee break.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone know if Walmart still sells these ?
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)