Entenmann's Crumb Cake Mini Cakes uploaded by Monica B.

BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Entenmann's® Crumb Cake Mini Cakes - 6 CT.
New look.
Individually wrapped.
6 cakes.

KIRAN S.
Entenmanns brand you were are and will always be #1 in the baking industry thank you for making these little cakes for on the go for kids and adults just please decrease the pricing in these
Alma L.
Brooklyn, NY
Like these don't live to sweet and dry but it does taste good cheap in supermarkets ! You can find them anywhere my mom loves them I like their other flavors !
Bekah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Entenmann's crumb cake! It's so buttery! I had a friend who moved to New York and she would always bring fresh baked Entenmann's when she would visit.
Kyla B.
Mount Wolf, PA
I'm not the biggest cake eater but I do like these. I always buy these for my hubby to take to work. He loves them! They're relatively inexpensive too.
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These do not last a day in my house. They are perfect size and taste. My seven year old loves these for school.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The crumb top is the best thing out of all of the products at Entenmann's. No where else has anything like it
susan t.
Ocala , FL
Yummy these are great tasting and don't crumble when you open them Good to take along for your coffee break.
Caitlin B.
These are delicious! I have to watch because if I buy them and don't hide them they will be eaten in a day!
Wick A.
Decatur, IL
Most things that are crummy make the world require a vacuum. The crumbs here will never be left unconsumed.
Elizabeth R.
El Paso, TX
Good trusty brand! These are so good warmed up a little in the microwave. Great with a cup of coffee.
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anyone know if Walmart still sells these ?
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)