BY ENTENMANN'S #87 in Cakes & Pies

Why wait to bake when there's single-serve crumb cake?

• Anyone else love there carrot cake as much as me???? what other ...2 Answers
  • Does this come in a "gluten free" version? Are any of your cake ...1 Answers
Eva H.
Eglin AFB , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Definitely my second favorite snack cake/food from them. Love these with a nice cup of hot or iced coffee! I love the single packs but also love their whole cake. My mom is the one who introduced these in my life! Thanks mom!
Deborah G.
Fleetwood, PA
I love anything Entenmann's and since there factory is only 5 miles form me it's a regular stop when out shopping they have an outlet store!!! Can I say that spells trouble!!!! but the carrot cake is one of my all time favorite I just love the flavor it's so fresh and has a good homemade taste!!!!
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
One of my most favorite Entenmanns' cakes, next to the Banana Frosted Cake. I'll take an Entenmann's banana cake for any birthday or holiday gladly! Skip your standard coffee crumb cake and cut a slice to have with your coffee. Mmmmmm!
Nicole P.
Stamford, CT
I don't know a single person who does not like Entennman's banana crunch cake. OMG this is so hard to find in the stores most of the time because it's the first flavor to sell out no matter what.
Summer Y.
Greendale, IN
I have loved these cakes since I was a little girl! They are so moist and delicious! When we buy them I have to hide them throughout the kitchen to insure that I will get to eat more than one!
Amber B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love these cakes because they're so yummy! They are always my first choice as a snack to take to school, and I'm always sad whenever I don't have any more.
Emilie H.
Summerville, SC
Crumb cakes are our favs! entemanns pretty much makes the best little treats and this is no different! my kids eat these like they are going out of style!
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
Very yummy! Hard to just eat one of them. I usually find the whole cakes in stores verses the individually wrapped ones though.
brittany h.
These cakes are absolutely delicious! They are both mine and my kids favorite snack. These are kept in my house at all times.
Katia D.
Bay Shore, NY
I truly love the Entenmann's Carrot Cake! A great snack when your on the go, or home watching television with the family.
Deborah G.
Fleetwood, PA
Anyone else love there carrot cake as much as me???? what other Entenmann's products does everyone like???
Melissa V.
Does this come in a "gluten free" version? Are any of your cake products gluten free?