BY ENTENMANN'S

360 calories.

6g sat fat, 30% DV.

410mg sodium, 17% DV.

25g sugars.

See nutrition information for total fat content. see more...

• Anyone else love there carrot cake as much as me???? what other ...2 Answers
  • Does this come in a "gluten free" version? Are any of your cake ...1 Answers
Eva H.
Eglin AFB , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Definitely my second favorite snack cake/food from them. Love these with a nice cup of hot or iced coffee! I love the single packs but also love their whole cake. My mom is the one who introduced these in my life! Thanks mom!
Deborah G.
Fleetwood, PA
I love anything Entenmann's and since there factory is only 5 miles form me it's a regular stop when out shopping they have an outlet store!!! Can I say that spells trouble!!!! but the carrot cake is one of my all time favorite I just love the flavor it's so fresh and has a good homemade taste!!!!
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
One of my most favorite Entenmanns' cakes, next to the Banana Frosted Cake. I'll take an Entenmann's banana cake for any birthday or holiday gladly! Skip your standard coffee crumb cake and cut a slice to have with your coffee. Mmmmmm!
Nicole P.
Stamford, CT
I don't know a single person who does not like Entennman's banana crunch cake. OMG this is so hard to find in the stores most of the time because it's the first flavor to sell out no matter what.
Summer Y.
Greendale, IN
I have loved these cakes since I was a little girl! They are so moist and delicious! When we buy them I have to hide them throughout the kitchen to insure that I will get to eat more than one!
Danielle W.
This is so delicious. I mean, it's Entennman's for crying out loud! Everybody loves Entennman's products!!!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
The Entenmann carrot cake is just a wonderful testable cake I've tried. It has a great sweet carrot favor.
katelyn w.
Bridgeton, NJ
Love these but I always end up eating more than one per sitting. They are also hard to find in stores
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
This cake was very moist and tasty I am joyed it was very well. With espresso and just the right portion size
Katia D.
Bay Shore, NY
I truly love the Entenmann's Carrot Cake! A great snack when your on the go, or home watching television with the family.
Deborah G.
Fleetwood, PA
Anyone else love there carrot cake as much as me???? what other Entenmann's products does everyone like???
Melissa V.
Does this come in a "gluten free" version? Are any of your cake products gluten free?