Entenmann's Classic Rich Frosted Donuts uploaded by Marjorie S.Entenmann's Classic Rich Frosted Donuts uploaded by April W.

BY ENTENMANN'S #34 in Donuts

Everyone's favorite cake-style donut with a rich chocolatey frosting.

Buy on Jet.com
Eva H.
Eglin AFB, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite donuts of all time!! As a kid I grew up in a town where they had a Entemanns factory. On a good day when the wind blew just right you could smell the goodies in the air. I love the flavor, the crunch of the chocolate and the softness of the inside. I have to watch myself or I'll eat a whole box in one sitting!! I pretty much love all their products but the donuts are my go to. Would always recommend to others!
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Call me crazy but I swear these have a somewhat fruity taste to them - I'm not disappointed though. These are addicting! Very affordable. They can start to get stale if you don't eat them right away after opening. Will continue to buy these. Wish they had smaller ones in little bags for on-the-go.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love all Entenmann's products. They are always free and the price is worthy the product. I buy Entenmann's products mainly from Walmart but any where I find them on sale. I recommend others to try all their products.
April W.
O where to begin. Just the best. I like these store bought kind. It's the only kind I'll buy actually! Plus you can get them at Publix buy one get one free. And they have that special sale I always grab a box of these my husband loves the chocolate on chocolate!
Charlotte B.
Bridgeton, NJ
I just want to say that I love these donuts not only for their great taste but for being the only thing that I could stomach while going through chemo. I couldn't even hold down toast or crackers but for some reason these donuts soothed my aching stomach and kept me happy during a very difficult time in my life. For that I say thank you entenmanns, and I still enjoy these now almost every day while in remission.
Jalina-Asha J.
These are good they aren't my favorite I really love he glazed ones but these taste good with some milk! It is heaven and you can hear them up too so they are warm 😍😍😍🤗. I advise these to someone who has a sweet tooth.
Samantha A.
These are my favorite occasional treat in the morning. The chocolate on these donut almost snaps when you eat it. They're so good, and more of a cakey texture, vs your traditional donut. These are also delightful frozen!
Jessica C.
Atlanta, GA
Love these doughnuts. I'm a chocolate eater and you have to be to eat these because they can get a little overwhelming. I can only eat one in the morning with my morning coffee or juice and I am good! Just something different for breakfast on vacation or down at the lake.
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
There's nothing in the world better than these and a cup of coffee in the mornings. The rich taste of the chocolate outside to the soft delicious middle they prepare you for the day ahead.
Nicole T.
Sunnyside, NY
I've ate these since I was a child. I'm 31 now and still have to grab a box before I check out. Out of all their baked goods these are my favorite hands down. The chocolate is rich but not overpowering.