BY ENTENMANN'S #37 in Donuts

Feeling indecisive? Take this home and make your choice with our 8-donut variety pack!

• "Our family loves Entenmann's." in 1 review
Christina G.
Being a New York girl, Entenmann's products were a family staple. My grandma used to buy these donuts for Saturday morning, and they are still good for filling that sweet craving that anyone who grew up with them will recognize. The classic buttermilk donut with the glaze is a nice treat, a bit cakey and dense, but in the best way. The glaze enhances the donut and both combine to be sweet but not cloyingly so.
monica l.
Entenmann's Buttermilk donuts is one of my favorites. It has not overly sweet and the donut has a little crunch to it. The inside is very moist and goes well with a cup of milk or coffee if you prefer. If I don't watch it I can sit and eat several at a time because they are so yummy.
Denise C.
Milwaukee, WI
I was not sure of freshness when i bought. donuts don't tend to be good when not eaten the day made but these were so very moist even a few days after I got them they were still moist. I will go back to these instead of the stores bakery from now on! My new favorite.
Raine T.
I love these donuts, they have that delicious sweet and slightly crunchy glaze on the outside, and the inside is moist and soft. They taste great with coffee or tea. My only issue is the large amount of artificial ingredients it contains.
Theresa W.
Menifee, CA
By far my go to donut at the grocery store. They taste amazingly fresh and take me back to childhood every time. Perfect donut. I often prefer these to a donut store
Bianca B.
Drums, PA
I love all Entemanns baked goods. The quality is un-beatable and everything is delicious. I actually have a friend who works @ the Entemanns factory and I usually get the stuff fresh out of the oven! MMM!
Entenmanns never fails. These donuts were the perfect texture. The only thing I noticed was the fact that they got stale a little faster than their other products.
Emily S.
Ashburn, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these donuts, I could eat the whole box! Often times I don't even get the chance, because my family eats them all first! So good with a glass of milk.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I avoid donuts at all cost but these are the weakness that I can not resist. The texture and flavor are perfect and they are sweet but not OVERLY sweet.
kim w.
stratford, ct
Gotta love a dounut they taste nice and fresh love all flavors.reminds me of when I was a kid and my dad would get for me o. Weekends when visiting.
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anyone like these anymore
Heather O.
Moyock, NC
Do they ever give coupons for their products?