Entenmann's Classic Crumb Topped Donuts - 8 CT uploaded by Vernon I.

BY ENTENMANN'S

Entenmann's® Classic Crumbs Topped Donuts.
Everyone's got a favorite!®.
Baked Fresh Daily. see more...

Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are our favorite donuts. Seriously can't keep them in the house because everyone wants them. Good texture (not dense the way some store bought baked goods are) and tasty.
Alexandra U.
Foodie Expert
One of the best damn donuts out there!! Not that healthy for ya but psh they are too delicious🔥 bought at local grocery store not pricey at all. Worth it even though they go soo fast in my house. If you haven't you def need to try!
Katrina P.
Waretown, NJ
I love these donuts. We buy them for work and within minutes the box is gone! The crumb topped donuts have been my favorite since I was a kid.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
I know these aren't all too good for you but man do they taste good! Completely obsessed with these. They barely last a day in my house because they're just that good!
Laurie S.
Boulder, CO
These are delicious, but not the healthiest option out there, obviously. If I need to buy donuts from the grocery store, then these would be my first choice.
Vernon I.
Essex, MD
Whoever thought of this idea for donuts I need to shake their hand these are really good
Robyn M.
London
I love all entenmann's yummy treats. Although they are not the healthiest foods to buy, they are certainly delicious and are my favorite store bought donuts!