Entenmann's Classic Crumb Coffee Cake uploaded by Nathalie D.

BY ENTENMANN'S #14 in Cakes & Pies

The perfect complement to coffee, this cake's sweet, cinnamony topping will have guests asking for a second slice.

• Why can't I find this in stores anymore? 7 Answers
  • What does everybody think of this product? I have debated getting...12 Answers
Rachel S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum yum yum. This coffee cake is really good and the crumb topping is very buttery and sweet which is a good thing. This is a nice breakfast option if you have company to share or to bring to a morning work meeting. Love it with a cup of coffee. I have purchased at Stop & Shop.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
These coffee cakes are amazing. I have purchased this before to bring to work for the team. With a cup of coffee and a piece of coffee cake you just can't go wrong to start your morning. I really enjoy the taste it's not too overpowering and a slices are a great size. The price is unbeatable for what you get and big enough for about 6 people just to have a taste.
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
This is good with milk coffee or cocoa it’s so delicious and the value and price for it is phenomenal. I buy this at my local supermarket and would recommend for others to give it a try
Linda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is truly a classic! Every Italian household had one of these on hand for when "company came over" or someone "stopped by"! It's affordable and always delicious! I would keep one on hand, but I may eat it all myself!
Nora R.
Yum my favorite coffee cake in the world remind me when I was in high school I bet it taste so amazing I highly recommend it and the price is affordable best ever make kids love it to goes great with the nice cup of milk
Madeline C.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Crumb cake is my fav! It's like the topping is soo yummy with no a lot of cake to take away from the crumb topping. Actually I might be a happier camper with just the crumb topping that stuff amazing. Pretty addicting if you ask me lol
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This reminds me of growing up! When my mom couldn't make coffee cake from scratch, she'd buy this. It's so delicious, especially warm with some butter melted on top! Definitely a must try!
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Entemann's products and one of my favorites is their Crumb Coffee Cake! When you don't want something as overwhelming as a cake with icing, but you want either a nice dessert to have with your coffee or even something sweet for breakfast or brunch, this is the way to go. It's so moist and has such a delicious flavor. The crumbs are the best part of course. It's great to have ready to go for company.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
This coffee cake is good in a pinch when you don't have the time to make one yourself but still want a crowd pleaser dessert. The crumb top is a little crunch with out being hard and the cake is always moist and delicious!
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I used to have this for breakfast every Saturday as a kid. My dad loved it so it was our thing on Saturday mornings. Because of that, this is a sentimental favorite. I have had it as an adult, and it is a bit dry. I eat it with coffee or milk and I am able to enjoy it.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everybody think of this product? I have debated getting it but I'm not sure on how it would taste?
Angela A.
Worcester, MA
Why can't I find this in stores anymore?