GroceryBakeryEntenmann's
Classic Crumb Coffee Cake

Entenmann's Classic Crumb Coffee Cake

The perfect complement to coffee, this cake's sweet, cinnamony topping will have guests asking for a second slice.

Could I review these lol?
What is everyones input on this inparticular coffee cake? Im a die hard coffee cake fan and only crave it more while being pregnant.. Im looking into recipes myself
Where do they sell this still?
Start your review of Entenmann's Classic Crumb Coffee Cake!
Margaret  T.
Whitestone, NY
This coffee cake is good in a pinch when you don't have the time to make one yourself but still want a crowd pleaser dessert. The crumb top is a little crunch with out being hard and the cake is always moist and delicious!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
2,197 reviews
Entenmann's Classic Crumb Coffee Cake uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I don’t know about you but I’d love a coffee cake, This cake is so good, so delicious. Very moist. Just the right amount of sweetness. I can never eat just one which is not good because I keep gaining weight lol but these are hands-down the best coffee cakes I have tried out of all of the snack cakes on the market
Kristine  I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
By far the best coffee cake hands down. I get it once In a while as i feel the product got too expensive. I do like the whole line of entenmanns but only when they are on sale.
Chiquita  J.
Covington, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Kroger
Sweet and thick. I didn’t necessarily find it moist and I am not a fan of crumb streusel topping. If you like crumb coffee cake you may like this.
Jamie  J.
Fort Worth, TX
I am picky about coffee cake but Entenmann’s Classic Crumb Coffee Cale has never let me down. I enjoy having it for breakfast or even an afternoon treat. I will continue to purchase this brand.
Tara T.
Mundelein, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is addictive. I could eat one of these in one sitting. Somehow they come very fresh in the box, better than the bakery ones
Sierra  W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I grew up on the east coast in New Jersey, and entenmanns is literally everywhere, this stuff is basically apart of my childhood and I LOVE it, I could eat it all day long, I would 100 percent recommend
Macy A.
Oh I tasted this before and it was so good with a glass of cold milk. The cheese danish is also the best from this brand.
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Entenmann's Classic Crumb Coffee Cake uploaded by Esther R.
I like this coffee cake because taste really delicious. The crumb top is a little bit crunchy without being hard and the cake is always moist. This coffee cake is good when you don’t have time to make one yourself but you still want to have something pleasant for dessert. Is really nice to have sometimes is really good.
Desiree B.
I have purchased this several times. It can be overwhelmingly buttery though.
I have purchased this several times. It can be overwhelmingly buttery though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...