Entenmann's Classic Crumb Coffee Cake uploaded by Sarah H.Entenmann's Classic Crumb Coffee Cake uploaded by Dana R.Entenmann's Classic Crumb Coffee Cake uploaded by Nathalie D.

BY ENTENMANN'S

The perfect complement to coffee, this cake's sweet, cinnamony topping will have guests asking for a second slice.

Rachel S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum yum yum. This coffee cake is really good and the crumb topping is very buttery and sweet which is a good thing. This is a nice breakfast option if you have company to share or to bring to a morning work meeting. Love it with a cup of coffee. I have purchased at Stop & Shop.
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
Okay peeps we all no grandma has this at her house love it good value great taste I buy it from the entenmanns store in New York I have not found a crumb coffee cake that taste as good as this one I have bought this a billion times and will keep buying and tellin every one:)
ny r.
saint cloud, FL
This cake is so good ! It’s always so moist never dry and it reminds me of the banana nut cake they used to make 😩 . I love the little cribs the put on top with the the powdered sugar , it goes great with a glass of milk right before bed 😋
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
These coffee cakes are amazing. I have purchased this before to bring to work for the team. With a cup of coffee and a piece of coffee cake you just can't go wrong to start your morning. I really enjoy the taste it's not too overpowering and a slices are a great size. The price is unbeatable for what you get and big enough for about 6 people just to have a taste.
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
This is so unhealthy but so delicious. It really tastes great and is very affordable. I like to eat a piece for breakfast but I only buy it every once in awhile. I recommend this product to others. Good value.
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
This is a great food for breakfast if you are always on the go like myself. I love the taste of it and it reminds me of my childhood! Entenmanns always does a great job on these and they are so cheap too!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I haven’t had this in years and a family members brought one for dessert one night. They are amazing!! Tastes the exact same years later! It is a great dessert to have with coffee! I would recommend!
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
This is good with milk coffee or cocoa it’s so delicious and the value and price for it is phenomenal. I buy this at my local supermarket and would recommend for others to give it a try
Tammy M.
Blackshear
Love this crumb cake. It reminds me of being at a bakery in New York. I tell everyone about it, and the little snack size crumb cakes are awesome to put in lunch boxes. You can’t go wrong with this.
Ashanti M.
Chester
I can eat crumb cake almost everyday that’s how much I love it!! The topping of it is my favorite and I bought mine from Kroger’s! It is also a great desert for if u are trying to stay on a budget and don’t want to spend a lot!
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everybody think of this product? I have debated getting it but I'm not sure on how it would taste?
Angela A.
Worcester, MA
Why can't I find this in stores anymore?
katia p.
Henderson, NV
I been dying to buy this crumble cake. Where can I buy it? Is time to search where to buy it in person. Not on line.
Adrian C.
Knoxville, TN
I want a free sample for my ahunts upcoming party.