Entenmann's Cinnamon Danish

by Entenmann's

Delivers the perfect Cinnamon Roll for anywhere, anytime.

wow! that really looks amazing! taste good?
Start your review of Entenmann's Cinnamon Danish!
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Unlike the picture, the cinnamon danish comes squashed into a filthy plastic wrapper. Taste wise - if you microwave it a little bit and plump it up with a fork it tastes amazing. The ingredients, are slightly scary to read, thus I would not recommend it to others.
Mindy B.
Depue, IL
These are the bomb! By far one of the best cinnamon roll danish on the market. They are perfect if you microwave one on a plate for 10secs. Yum yum!! Although I know I shouldnt consume them like I do, I cant help it, they are a go to treat.
Kim V.
New Bedford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You can't get better then this brand . As for the cinnamon danish I like to put it in the microwave for a few seconds. Then a little butter. Then a little heaven
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
Great danish treat. I like having them for breakfast if i don't have time to make something and need something quick
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
This Cinnamon Danish is pretty good by itself but it turns into something magical when you put it in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy it with a glass of cold milk
DJ H.
Entenmann's Cinnamon Danish are very tasty. We enjoy all the Entenmann products and have since I was a child.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
This is such a tasty treat. The single packaging makes it easy to eat on the go. Great for throwing in someones backpack.
Amy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
For me this is too many calories and sugar for the flavor. Just grab a doughnut if you want a sweet pastry; just as bad for you but the taste is better.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
There's dainishs are my life . I'd be so upset if they stop making them . They so tasty . I love these things . Every time I go to the store I have to get a box , even though I don't need honestly . But they are delicious .
Alexandra P.
Williamstown, NJ
I will cry if they ever stop making these. These are probably the best cinnamon Danish ever
Ask a question to the Influenster community...