BY ENTENMANN'S #94 in Cakes & Pies

Delivers the perfect Cinnamon Roll for anywhere, anytime.

Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Unlike the picture, the cinnamon danish comes squashed into a filthy plastic wrapper. Taste wise - if you microwave it a little bit and plump it up with a fork it tastes amazing. The ingredients, are slightly scary to read, thus I would not recommend it to others.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
There's dainishs are my life . I'd be so upset if they stop making them . They so tasty . I love these things . Every time I go to the store I have to get a box , even though I don't need honestly . But they are delicious .
Kimberly F.
Boynton Beach, FL
These are the best pastries out there! I wish they weren't so high in fat and calories. If you put these in the microwave for a couple of seconds you will have a nice warm pastry like it came out of the oven.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
This Cinnamon Danish is pretty good by itself but it turns into something magical when you put it in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy it with a glass of cold milk
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You can't get better then this brand . As for the cinnamon danish I like to put it in the microwave for a few seconds. Then a little butter. Then a little heaven
Mindy B.
Depue, IL
These are the bomb! By far one of the best cinnamon roll danish on the market. They are perfect if you microwave one on a plate for 10secs. Yum yum!! Although I know I shouldnt consume them like I do, I cant help it, they are a go to treat.
Amy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
For me this is too many calories and sugar for the flavor. Just grab a doughnut if you want a sweet pastry; just as bad for you but the taste is better.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
This is such a tasty treat. The single packaging makes it easy to eat on the go. Great for throwing in someones backpack.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
Great danish treat. I like having them for breakfast if i don't have time to make something and need something quick
D H.
Entenmann's Cinnamon Danish are very tasty. We enjoy all the Entenmann products and have since I was a child.
Diana G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
wow! that really looks amazing! taste good?