BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Where stores carries these ? I've never seen them before. 2 Answers
Jerrina R.
Oxon Hill, MD
These are super fresh. So soft that they melt in your mouth! They kind of remind me of something that you would buy from a fancy bakery but without the fancy bakery price. Ihave tried them with milk and coffee and it is equally good with either one. Try some! I bet you would buy them again.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
I'm not sure if my loyalty to the other name brand had me set up for a bit of disappoint with any other brand of cupcakes like this, but this is not my first choice. I liked that it has a soft consistency and a chocolate flavor, but it didn't have the natural taste I am used to.
marle t.
Delicious!
Too rich, you can eat at any time.
They are accessible and can be found anywhere.
They are very rich!
The combination is too good!
DELICIOUS DELICIOUS!!
Lynzy M.
Woodbridge, VA
These are okay but Little Debbie's brands are a little better in my opinion. I haven't tried one in ages, but definitely craving these chocolatey snacks now!
Crystal G.
Fairhope, AL
I love these!! They are super soft and creamy. Super yummy! I eat these up soo quickly when I buy them, which is the only reason I don't usually buy them.
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
Oh my! Not my favorite but definitely enjoy these! The cream in the center is just perfect. I don't see how you can go wrong with these as a snack.
Karen M.
Butler , PA
These are decadent! The chocolate icing is rich and creamy, no waxy taste to these. Delicious cake with cream filling is the stuff of dreams.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, FL
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Estoy totalmente enamorada de esteproducto, todo lo que tiene chocolate me enamora pero mis niños realmente aman estos
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have eaten way too many of these in my lifetime. They're good and really hit the spot while you're on a road trip.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where stores carries these ? I've never seen them before.