BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Entenmann's® Cherry Pie.

Made with real cherries.

Per 1 pie serving.

36 calories.

9 sat fat, 45% DV.

160mg sodium, 7% DV.

22g sugars.

See nutrition information for total fat content.

• "Not a big fan of these pies." in 1 review
  • "They're always tasty and they bring back great memories!" in 1 review
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Don't even get me started on these pies.. I actually don't eat sweet stuff that often but when I do I always love my cherry pies and eclair pies.. the pastry is buttery and flaky in all the right ways.. the filling is a little bit sweeter than I would like but the filling doesn't taste fake or like chemicals like a lot of pies.. Entenmanns has it going on .. every time i eat a cherry pie i am reminded of childhood
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
With a flaky crust and a tasty filling these are a great snack/lunch box treat. Some people are saying there is not enough filling but since they are hand pies too much filling could make them messier to eat.
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
These are not that great. But I will get them every once in a while because my dad used to bring them home from work when I was a child. They are really sweet, I know some people will heat them up. I like the filling more than anything.
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
Not a big fan of these pies. Like everyone else mentioned there just is not enough of the filling. They really would be great if they added a bit more.
Dorene R.
Reseda, CA
Another nostalgic snack that my dad used to let us kids pick a flavor each trip to the grocery store. I loved the cherry flavor!
Catherine B.
Omaha, NE
My grandpa and I have shared these for as long as I can remember. They're always tasty and they bring back great memories!
Rebecca L.
They are good but not great. They would be better if they put more filling in them and where a bigger size, not bite size.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Look very yummy snacks for travel I never try it look delicious cherry filing inside the pie yummy hopefully I like it.
Havana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is really good after a really long day to just binge eat, not saying you should but hey why not its amazing.
Brit M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Yummy treat for those long weeks at work! I like to indulge every now and then and this is my go to treat!
Kelli Z.
Does the filling actually taste like cherry, or does it taste like chemicals?