BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do they have more flavors than just apple-cinnamon? 3 Answers
peter g.
I usually hate strawberry but this was amazing. I would recommend getting this however I can almost never get them at my stores. That aside I love these so much.
Aaliyah S.
Lake City, FL
If you like cereal bars that will truly curb your appetite in the morning, then I seriously recommend these. The apple cinnamon flavor is one of my favorites.
Sylvana B.
I like how soft the bar is, and that there's no aftertaste. When I had to get going in the morning, these were a great companion to a cup of coffee in the car.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
I really like these because they are a quick snack that can get me through the morning. I don't know how healthy they are but they're good
Danyell W.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband and kido love these in all flavors its an awesome on the go snack for any time excpecialy in the morning
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
These cereal bars are great for on-the-go breakfasts' or snacks! They are very yummy, everybody loves them!
Colleen K.
Hicksville, NY
I love these bars. They are great to grab in the morning when I'm in a rush. They are delicious also.
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Do they have more flavors than just apple-cinnamon?