BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Entenmann's® Butter French Crumb Cake.

Resealable package.

Everyone's got a Favorite®!

• I wish I could find this cake in the grocery stores near ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone found different flavors? 5 Answers
  • I have never seen this in stores. Is it new?5 Answers
  • "Entenmanns is a terrific grocery store brand of pastries." in 1 review
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I usually love all Entenmann's cakes but this one is my least favorite. I am not sure what I don't like about this cake, but I really do not like it. Maybe because it has a buttery taste or something. I just can't point it out. But that's okay because the are plenty other great selections.
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Oh my my. THIS is heaven sent crumb cake. I know they put serving sizes on the box, but you cannot have control over how much you eat with this delicious buttery decadent crumb cake. The perfect dessert! The buttery came with a generous amount of crumb topping satisfies any craving! a must have!
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Hands down a great treat. One of my favorite snacks with a cup of coffee When I buy it- it's usually gone in a day. Between my husband and my kids- they are fighting over who gets the last piece.
Brandy D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Entenmanns is a terrific grocery store brand of pastries. I like their donuts and cakes. This one is especially good used with strawberries and whipped cream as a strawberry shortcake.
Destiny H.
This cake just brings me back to my childhood. I would not go out and buy the Butter French Crumb Cake on the regular but if it's a random day and I have a sweet tooth this a must.
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So light and delicious. Childhood memories in a box. They also used to make a banana crumb cake with chocolate drizzle. No joke I could house an entire box as a teenager. Those were the days. So good.
Megan S.
I ate this cake all the time growing up in Jersey. seeing it brings back memories of moist cake topped with crumbs big enough to please a little girl's eyes and stomach.
Katherine H.
I love Entenmanns pastries!! I am usually hesitant to buy pre-boxed desserts and breakfast breads, but this brand is really tasty and does not taste super processed, like you might expect.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
Delicious! One can rarely go wrong with any Entenmann's product and this crumb cake is sure to please. I have always been satisfied with this product every time I have eaten it.
Sarah G.
Palmyra, NJ
I'm a big entennmanns fan and a cheese cake fan so when you stick the two together you get a great product. Always look forward to this at holiday partys.
Janelle S.
Has anyone found different flavors?
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
I have never seen this in stores. Is it new?
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I wish I could find this cake in the grocery stores near me ,Is this still as good as I remember it to be ?