BY ENTENMANN'S #18 in Muffins

Entenmann's® Blueberry Muffins.
New look.
Made with real blueberries baked fresh daily.
Individually wrapped.
6 muffins. see more...

Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually get these for my son for school snack but I picked them up at target as a snack for me and I'm wondering what took me so long to try them. They are so delicious, they also come individually packed which is a plus because I feel like they'll always taste fresh. I'll keel repurchasing for myself 😋
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
These are so delicious, by far my favorite Little Debbie snack. They are very soft and moist and have a great blueberry flavor. The box usually comes with six good sized muffins but you'll probably run out of them fast because there so good!!! These are great for a quick on the go breakfast or anytime snack.
Lacy P.
Walterboro, SC
My children and I love these for breakfast, on the go! They make for a great snack as well. The price is great too!
Karen M.
Los Angeles, CA
They taste really yummy i like the real taste of blueberries and it very soft
erika h.
Kissimmee, FL
Entenmann's Blueberry Breakfast Muffins so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
These are sooo awesome ! there soo tasty ... and awesome you should try this .
Laura H.
Classic and yummy!! What else could you want from a muffin other that deliciousness :)
Jade L.
These are great snack for the kids or even if your packing a school lunch! Little Debbie has always made great snacks!
Marissa A.
S Rockwood, MI
I absolutely love these blue berry muffins. They have seriously been a go to of mine for years. Rather you're running late, sharing with a friend or just simply having a muffin for dessert. You won't be let down. Same taste I've always loved!
Rukesa W.
These are so good and when you put them in the oven for a quick 10 seconds you are in heaven oh don't forget the almond milk
Haley L.