BY ENTENMANN'S

Muffins with a great blueberry taste ready for on-the-go or anytime.

6 muffins per pack.

Nik H.
Baltimore
Expected greatness from Entenmann’s but these@definitely disappointed me. They taste artificial and like a tube of chapstick smelled. Plus they were dry and overpriced.
Cresha J.
Detroit, MI
These go great with a cup of coffee or substitute for breakfast. I love how they are soft and moist, just yummy. The blueberries don’t over power the hint of vanilla and it just taste good.
MsJeannie007 ..
Oklahoma City , OK
Mornings with Entenmann's Blueberry Muffins is s nice way to begin a day paired with STARBUCKS® Pike Place® Roast Smooth & Balanced K-Cups® Pods. Makes a quick and easy way to have breakfast on the run or at ease.
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
Entenmanns Blueberry Muffins are a must have pantry staple . They are great for breakfast or in the lunch box or just a snack . Moist with great flavor and lots of juicy blueberries! You can find these on sale often .
Brie F.
Love this brand. I love all their pastry products. I’ve never met anybody that didn’t like This brand or had anything bad to say about it. If you need a pastry item that’s a breakfast treat you can absolutely use this
Caitlin B.
This is a review for the Entenmanns little bites blueberry muffins. Great for mornings when you need to grab and go. Delicious little muffins in a convenient little pouch.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
They are the best muffins! Fresh, sweet, and delicious! We have an Entenmann’s outlet by our home and I am a frequent shopper there. Absolutely amazing with huge blueberries! I love this brand!
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
These are so delicious, by far my favorite Little Debbie snack. They are very soft and moist and have a great blueberry flavor. The box usually comes with six good sized muffins but you'll probably run out of them fast because there so good!!! These are great for a quick on the go breakfast or anytime snack.
Grace R.
BROOKLYN , NY
I usually get these for my son for school snack but I picked them up at target as a snack for me and I'm wondering what took me so long to try them. They are so delicious, they also come individually packed which is a plus because I feel like they'll always taste fresh. I'll keel repurchasing for myself 😋
Marissa A.
S Rockwood, MI
I absolutely love these blue berry muffins. They have seriously been a go to of mine for years. Rather you're running late, sharing with a friend or just simply having a muffin for dessert. You won't be let down. Same taste I've always loved!
Haley L.