BY ENTENMANN'S #30 in Muffins

Muffins with a great blueberry taste ready for on-the-go or anytime.

6 muffins per pack.

Lilly L.
Mission, TX
These are so delicious, by far my favorite Little Debbie snack. They are very soft and moist and have a great blueberry flavor. The box usually comes with six good sized muffins but you'll probably run out of them fast because there so good!!! These are great for a quick on the go breakfast or anytime snack.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually get these for my son for school snack but I picked them up at target as a snack for me and I'm wondering what took me so long to try them. They are so delicious, they also come individually packed which is a plus because I feel like they'll always taste fresh. I'll keel repurchasing for myself 😋
Marissa A.
S Rockwood, MI
I absolutely love these blue berry muffins. They have seriously been a go to of mine for years. Rather you're running late, sharing with a friend or just simply having a muffin for dessert. You won't be let down. Same taste I've always loved!
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
These blueberry muffins are so very good. Nice and moist lots of blue berry's in the muffins. There a good snack for on the go when you don't have time to stop and eat breakfast. I would suggest these any day they will never let you down
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
These are delicious and filling, great for breakfast or a snack in the afternoons. Little Debbie is a trusted brand in our family.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
I love these there so soft and good. before you eat them the smell already has your taste buds watering and ready to eat them.
Hayley P.
Evanston, WY
Blueberry muffins but only the tops. And that's the best part. These are really pretty tasty. Great for a snack or breakfast.
Janee M.
Brooklyn, NY
So great, love it with my tea. I love the blueberries.plus they come in different flavors .you can always catch it on sale.
Rukesa W.
These are so good and when you put them in the oven for a quick 10 seconds you are in heaven oh don't forget the almond milk
Crissey C.
Springfield, MA
A great soft muffin on the go in the morning is the best. Not everyone likes muffins but this personally is my favorite
Haley L.