BY ENTENMANN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Entenmann's® Apple Pie.

Made with real apples.

Per 1 pie serving.

360 calories.

9g sat fat 45% DV.

150mg sodium 6% DV.

24g sugars.

See nutrition information for total fat content.

• "These are so much better than McDonalds and are a great price. " in 1 review
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
These are a family favorite. My husband has always been a fan of these and has gotten our kids and I hooked as well. They are sweet, delicious and taste great even when they aren't warmed. They do leave a weird film to me but it's worth it. They are so good!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love everything Entenmanns, I mean who doesn't. These really bring me back to my childhood with cosmic brownies. These are exactly how I remember, ooey with apple pie filling and sweet flaky pie crust. We will absolutely finish this box but we can not have these in the house especially during summer time.
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
With having family from the south, I grew up eating fried pies. I love grabbing these (when I am feeling a little bit naughty) and having them as a sinful treat. These are so much better than McDonalds and are a great price.
Angela G.
Portland, OR
Downfall Applepie! My weakness and love! Apple pie and vanilla ice cream. I'm familiar with Entemins products in the past, and they have a lot of great products I've tested and tried. I'm a fan!
Jenna F.
Havelock, NC
These desserts played such a big role of my childhood! They have always been so delicious and the apple pie is by far my husband and I's favorite go to treat when I don't feel like baking! So yummy!!!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
These are absolutely decadent. I make it a point to only buy these when I have company coming over because they're so good you WILL go back for more!
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
MMMM goodness! Breakfast! Put it in the microwave! I love this coffee cake... I occasionally take it to meetings and am a favorite with the team;)
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I wanted to love these but in all honesty they aren't too great. The crust taste dry and bland while the center is far too sweet for my liking.
samantha S.
Umm hello the best ever! i use to beg my mom to buy this every time i went to the grocery store with her. Fluffy, fruity, sweet goodness!!!
Margie R.
These little pies are the perfect snack when you just want a bite. Try these with a hot cup of coffee or a nice tall glass of milk.
member-88ca60189
Orlando, FL
Are they still making these?
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
Is this pie fresh tasting?