Entenmann's All Butter Loaf Cake

by Entenmann's

Indulge yourself with the rich taste of pure butter in our All Butter loaf.

Ever try it grilled with ice cream?
These are amazing! As someone who enjoys cookies and butter as much as Paula, I will be buying these again!
Where can i find these?
Start your review of Entenmann's All Butter Loaf Cake!
Product Highlights
“It tastes great if you warm it in the oven for a few minutes and then top it with whipped cream and strawberries to make strawberry shortcake!” in reviews
“Tastes pretty good even better with a glass of milk whole family loves it” in reviews
“You really can't go wrong with any Entenmann's product.” in reviews
“We did a layer or cake, hot fudge, vanilla ice cream, repeat & a cherry on top... SoOoo good!” in reviews
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How could you not love this!!! Eat it alone.. Eat it toasted with butter! Add preserves! Use it to make an ice box cake... Decorate with icing for a forgotten birthday.. Love it
Louisville, KY
Butter cookies is one of my absolute favorites! I literally buy these all the time. They are sweet but not to sweet and so buttery tasting you can't just have one.
I usually like anything cake related, but I found this cake kind of dry and crumbly. I don't know if it was just a bad batch or what, but it changed my opinion.
I love this cake! It tastes great if you warm it in the oven for a few minutes and then top it with whipped cream and strawberries to make strawberry shortcake!
Geneseo, NY
I love all Entenmann's products but this one has got to be my favorite. It's so buttery and rich! Perfect for a quick breakfast on the go or a midday snack.
Davenport, FL
This is amazing but even more amazing with Milk or coffee. Also it taste salty and sweet if you spread a bit of butter in it. Great for get together a too.
FOREST HILL, TX
Ummm no. Once you've had homemade pound cake it's hard to eat store bought. That being said, it you top this with something else, say ice cream it's ok.
S Ozone Park, NY
once you take a bite of this theres no stopping you until the its done!!! I love that this brand always has sales which is when i buy this cake the most!
Rochester, MN
1,206 reviews
Entenmann's Butter Cookies are pretty good! We buy these sometimes but the last pack was a bit too dry,. They have a buttery and sweet taste to them.
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't tried anything from Entenmann's that I don't like, and this cake is no exception. It is moist and has just the right amount of sweetness.