Entenmann's All Butter Loaf Cake uploaded by Rozeena J.

BY ENTENMANN'S

Entenmann's???? All Butter Loaf Cake.
Everyone's Got A Favorite!????.
Baked Fresh Daily.
11.5 oz (326g). see more...

• Ever try it grilled with ice cream?2 Answers
  • These are amazing! As someone who enjoys cookies and butter as much...3 Answers
  • Where can i find these?3 Answers
Entenmann's All Butter Loaf Cake
  • "It tastes great if you warm it in the oven for a few minutes and then top it with whipped cream and strawberries to make strawberry shortcake!" in 2 reviews
  • "We did a layer or cake, hot fudge, vanilla ice cream, repeat & a cherry on top... SoOoo good!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes pretty good even better with a glass of milk whole family loves it" in 1 review
  • "You really can't go wrong with any Entenmann's product." in 1 review
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I was coming back to Queens from a show in the city and I suddenly felt a hankerin' for something that would lead to cancer. I pulled into my friendly dimly lit market, strolled up and down the aisles looking for Bloody Mary mix, when suddenly the words "All Butter Loaf" jumped out at me like the Virgin Mary on toast. "All Butter Loaf?!" I exclaimed out loud. To not take that home would be criminal. So, after doubling back down the aisle and grabbing the salt-and-vinegar chips, which had also grabbed my attention, I boldly strolled up to the cashier, pulled out my charge card -- cha-ching! -- and they were mine. I opened up the bag of chips before barely getting my other foot out of the store, but I knew that the All Butter Loaf must be respected, and you gotta slide a plate under a puppy like that. So when I got home, and I took my first slice of All Butter Loaf and jammed the whole thing into my mouth, I knew that this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Two a.m., All Butter Loaf and my hung-over arse on an ugly Ikea sofa. My life was never the same.
Cheery C.
Cheery C.
I prefer Sara Lee 's pound cake . This one is a little bit oily and sticky. As for the texture, it is not firm enough. Also, it is a little bit too sweet. Sara Lee 's pound cake is firmer and it's not as sweet as Entermann's loaf cake. it tastes fresher, too.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Lindenwold, NJ
This is one of my Favorite brand of Pound Cake. I will choose this over cookies and cupcakes any day!! Best with some fresh strawberries and a scoop of ice cream. Also every good if you grill and put grilled pineapples on top! YUUMMY
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Staten Island, NY
Great cake! You can add some fresh fruit and whipped cream and you have a nice simple dessert! The butter flavor is full but not overpowering which is always important for cakes. Definitely would recommend this to take to picnics!
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
arkport , ny
This is my favorite bread i could sit and eat it all day. It is so delicious and moist. I cant always find it in my local stores. they all don't carry it. It taste good when you have a chocolate fountain.
Faby H.
Faby H.
OHMYGOD! I love this cake so bad, it's the perfect snack, the perfect breakfast, the perfect dinner, the perfect everything! It's the best!
Ari M.
Ari M.
Yummy, I love having this cake with coffee, it complements the coffee well.
lisette G.
lisette G.
Tampa, FL
it's my all time favorite I buy 1 or boxes a week when I go shopping I love in the morning with coffee ☕️ and even at night with orange juice or soda pop actually I can have it at anytime of day yummy yummy I love it ❤ and everyone in the house knows they better never touch the last piece it's a must have in my pantry since I was a kid and my mom use to love it as well I can honestly say there is not another treat that I enjoy more or can go without it's absolutely a must have in my home it's soft not too sweet can can be combined with just about anything!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Even though this butter loaf has been changed a bit by Entenmann's over the years, it still makes its rounds in my house. It is so moist & lush and the buttery flavor stands out. It tastes even more spectacular with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whip cream & strawberries on top. Yum. Makes me want to go out & grab some now
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
If you're from philly and love butter cake, this does not compare at all. BUT, if you're unfamiliar with philly butter cake or if you're not local anymore - this does the trick. The cake is a nice consistency, really moist, and goes well with any desserts. Can't eat too much at once, it's sugary and filling, but it is good.
aaksha s.
aaksha s.
Where can i find these?
Urvashi B.
Urvashi B.
These are amazing! As someone who enjoys cookies and butter as much as Paula, I will be buying these again!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Ever try it grilled with ice cream?