BY ENSURE

Natural and artificial flavor. Gluten-free. Suitable for lactose intolerance. Not for people with galactosemia. Nutrition to Help Get Strong on the Inside: Ensure®, the #1 Dr. Recommended brand, is a source of complete, balanced nutrition included 9g of protein and 24 essential vitamins and minerals. see more...

Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
I used these for a while, on top of regular meals, just to try and gain weight and muscle mass when I was involved in sports. These don't taste bad, but I personally much prefer the chocolate and strawberry flavors. For diabetics, I might recommend Glucerna for a nutritional shake.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Foodie Expert
Because of my MS I had swallowing issues. So these Ensure shakes helped me to maintain until I had surgery. These taste wonderful cold from the refrigerator.
Jose M.
Great shakes, have a good taste as well! Give off energy throughout the day, i really like them
Cynthia G.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
Great tasting shake. It is delicious and keeps you full for a long time. I love the vanilla one. Everyone must try this. Great for kids too because they have nutritional value.
Samantha J.
Foodie Expert
This is very tasty, I enjoy it close to frozen, and it an be a meal replacement , which I love for days I am on the go .
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
I love this product; especially the fact that just one bottle can be drunk as a meal replacement. These drinks have great flavor and are in no way distasteful. They are especially great-tasting when refrigerated first.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
Foodie Expert
I drink Ensure multiple times a week! It is delicious and nutritious! Satisfies my hunger!
Olivia C.
Foodie Expert
I watched my papa drink these everyday to supplement his daily nutritional needs! He shared them with me and I loved the taste! Great brand and product! Keep up the good work, Ensure!
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
Foodie Expert
It has helped me a lot when I was sick before surgical procedure. Great taste and you get all your body needs. I had very poor appetite and it helped me stay strong and active.
Daddie K.
My bf is a fitness nut & loves these drinks . I would drink them too but I'm lactose intolerant 😩 but he says there great so 5 stars
Leanne M.
Has anyone used these ? Are they worth the cost ?
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
Do they even taste good??