BY ENSURE #56 in Nutritional Drinks

Natural and artificial flavor. Gluten-free. Suitable for lactose intolerance. Not for people with galactosemia. Nutrition to Help Get Strong on the Inside: Ensure®, the #1 Dr. Recommended brand, is a source of complete, balanced nutrition included 9g of protein and 24 essential vitamins and minerals. see more...

Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
I used these for a while, on top of regular meals, just to try and gain weight and muscle mass when I was involved in sports. These don't taste bad, but I personally much prefer the chocolate and strawberry flavors. For diabetics, I might recommend Glucerna for a nutritional shake.
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
I love this product; especially the fact that just one bottle can be drunk as a meal replacement. These drinks have great flavor and are in no way distasteful. They are especially great-tasting when refrigerated first.
Olivia C.
I watched my papa drink these everyday to supplement his daily nutritional needs! He shared them with me and I loved the taste! Great brand and product! Keep up the good work, Ensure!
Cynthia G.
Santa Ana , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great tasting shake. It is delicious and keeps you full for a long time. I love the vanilla one. Everyone must try this. Great for kids too because they have nutritional value.
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
It has helped me a lot when I was sick before surgical procedure. Great taste and you get all your body needs. I had very poor appetite and it helped me stay strong and active.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Because of my MS I had swallowing issues. So these Ensure shakes helped me to maintain until I had surgery. These taste wonderful cold from the refrigerator.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love ensure do7o delicious and knowing that you're drinking something healthy makes it better. I love how it is so creamy not too watery.
Daddie K.
My bf is a fitness nut & loves these drinks . I would drink them too but I'm lactose intolerant 😩 but he says there great so 5 stars
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My brother is diabetic and he used to drink these all the time. Not sure if he still does or not but he seemed to love them!
Samantha J.
This is very tasty, I enjoy it close to frozen, and it an be a meal replacement , which I love for days I am on the go .
Leanne M.
Has anyone used these ? Are they worth the cost ?
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
Do they even taste good??