BY ENSURE

You can lose 8% of your muscle every 10 years after you turn 40. Ensure® Muscle Health Homemade Vanilla Shake has Revigor™ (source of HMB, an amino acid metabolite) and also is an excellent source of protein to help rebuild muscle and strength naturally lost over time.

Water, sugar (sucrose), corn maltodextrin, sodium caseinate, milk protein concentrate, soy oil, soy protein isolate, corn oil, potassium citrate, calcium beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate, canola oil; less than 0.5% of: whey protein concentrate, magnesium phosphate, natural and artificial flavors, cellulose gel, soy lecithin, sodium phosphate, potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, cellulose gum, carrageenan, ferrous sulfate, salt (sodium chloride), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, gellan gum, zinc sulfate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, cupric sulfate, vitamin a palmitate, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, chromium chloride, biotin, sodium molybdate, sodium selenate, potassium iodide, phylloquinone, cyanocobalamin and vitamin d3. Contains: Milk and soy ingredients.

Karisha L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't like the taste nor the consistency, but my fiancé SWEARS by this. It is a quick fix when he is hungry or just worked out! It reminds me a lot of slim fats, so if you like that than you mite just enjoy this, there are other flavors as well
Chelsea M.
Ashland, MS
My nephew is a tiny little thing, no matter how much he eats he doesn't gain weight well so his dr recommend he drink these just to make sure he gets good nutrients. He LOVES them and they definitely help him feel better.
Quana B.
OMG I cannot express how much I love ensure! Its very tasty and leaves you feeling full as you have just eaten a meal. Chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla are all good...all three are my favorite
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
I did not enjoy this at all. It was chalky, had an aftertaste and the texture was off for me. I think it is pricey compared to other, better tasting options. No thanks for me!
lisa C.
Lots of good vitamins in this shake and the taste is yummyyyyy i enjoy this after a good workout you will to :-)
Klaurini ch V.
Really smooth and creamy. I drink the Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake, when I'm on the go and need something quick.
milan r.
Columbia , MD
Ensure Muscle Health Nutrition Shake with Revigor is smooth and creamy. It have it with me all the time .
Emily M.
These are delicious and filled with all the nutrients you need! They are easy to take with you!
Sarai  W.
Even though this is for my grandma, I love drinking it .. it taste really good & it's like a supplement for food or a quick snack.