BY ENSURE

Ensure® Muscle Health Revigor™ Creamy Milk Chocolate Shake. Targeted, specialized nutrition. To help rebuild muscle and strength naturally lost over time. Amino acid HMB® metabolite. Protein 13g. 24 vitamins & minerals. Natural and artificial flavor. M®. #1 doctor recommended brand. Abbott. Targeted nutrition to help rebuild muscle and strength naturally lost over time. You can lose 8% of your muscle every 10 years after you turn 40. Ensure muscle health has Revigor™ (source of HMB, an amino acid metabolite) and also is an excellent source of protein to help rebuild muscle and strength naturally lost over time.

Water, Sugar (Sucrose), Corn Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Corn Oil, Cocoa Powder (processed with Alkali), Potassium Citrate, Calcium Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate, Canola Oil; less than 0.5% of: Whey Protein Concentrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Salt (Sodium Chloride), Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferric Phosphate, Gellan Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin and Vitamin D3.

• do this test great i hard there really good for health ? 1 Answers
  • Do they have vanilla?3 Answers
  • What other flavor is good ? ive only had the strawberry o...5 Answers
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
This is really not that great tasting, especially considering how much added sugar it contains. It really shouldn't be used very often or it's a sure thing you will gain a lot of weight
Nikki C.
Rock hill , South carolina
Seriously, for what this stuff is and what it's supposed to do it tastes AMAZING. I was kind of worried I wouldn't like it but I really do. It works like it's supposed to, and tastes better than I thought it was. I wish that I could buy something that tasted like this just for the taste alone, I'd seriously drink it all the time.
Jenniffer J.
I think this product should not be used unless you really do need to gain weight. It has too much added sugar and chemicals that should not be for consumption on a regular diet. The taste is also not good. For me I would not recommend it at all, unless you are really cachectic.
Ana C.
I love having these when I am on the go. I know that they aren't supposed to be used as a supplement but sometimes when I am running late and don't have time to make myself breakfast, I grab one of these. Delicious taste! They can be a little pricey though!
Tabbi L.
Bronx, NY
I drink these every morning, it may not always be chocolate flavor even though I prefer chocolate. Ensure helps keep you full if you not much of a morning eater. Ensure come w other drinks that helps w more than just your muscle health. I would most certainly recommend this drink.
Shannon B.
I don't use this product for myself but buy for my elderly parents. I was happy to see that drink did provide nourishment they need easy on the stomach.
Emily L.
I drink one on occasion just if I'm feeling a little down. They are a little bit pricey but if you add some flavored syrup to them they're very yummy.
Christine M.
Seymour, CT
These are another great in between snack for fuel when you have a busy schedule and need some quick sustenance for a little while!
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great tasting drink. It also nourished my body. I recommend that you purchase this drink if you need more energy.
Kai Lin  L.
Tastes good and has the nutrients it promises; however, too much sugar could be an issue, or people may not like the taste.
Evelin C.
Apple Valley, CA
What other flavor is good ? ive only had the strawberry one .
selena p.
Antioch, CA
Do they have vanilla?
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Does this work for other people?
Stefanie B.
do this test great i hard there really good for health ?