BY ENSURE #17 in Nutritional Drinks

Ensure® Clinical Strength Revigor™ homemade vanilla shake.
Focused, clinical nutrition.
Immune balance.
Serious nutrition for your health goals.
#1 doctor recommended brand.
Protein 13g.
Prebiotics P+A antioxidants*.
Amino acid HMB metabolite.
24 vitamins & minerals.
Natural and artificial flavor.

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar (Sucrose), Canola Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Corn Oil, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Soy Protein Isolate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate; less than 0.5% of: Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Magnesium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, L-Carnitine, Carrageenan, Ferrous Sulfate, Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Gellan Gum, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3 and Cyanocobalamin.

Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The taste is amazing. When ever I feel like i need an extra protein boost or just some vitamins to balance out my diet , I drink one . Some days I even pack one for lunch. The only con I realized was that even though it says lactose friendly , its not .
maisa s.
Ensure Vanilla Clinical Strength
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Sodium: 240.0, Total Fat: 11.0, Potassium: 840.0, Serving Size: 1 bottle, Trans Fat: 0.0, Size: 8 oz, Calories: 350.0, Saturated Fat: 1.0, Sugars: 20.0, Protein: 13.0, Dietary Filter: 3.0, Cholesterol: 5.0
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
My grandfather drinks these since he doesn't like to eat much . I wish they had more flavors other than strawberry , chocolate and vanilla . I think a caramel flavor would be good .
Samantha B.
These are O.K. I PERSONALLY DON'T DRINK THEM BUT DO GIVE THEM OUT TO RESIDENTS AT MY WORK WHO DO NEED THEM FOR WEIGHT GAINING.
Hannah M.
Carthage, Nc
Eh these are ok, I'm a bigger fan of the slimfast drinks! I also like the chocolate more than vinalla
LN F.
These are okay. I do not drink them very much though. It reminds me too much of milk