HealthWellnessMeal ReplacementsEnsure
Ensure Regular, Complete Balanced Nutrition, Wildberry, 6 x 235 mL

Ensure® Regular, Complete Balanced Nutrition, Wildberry, 6 x 235 mL

by Ensure

Ensure® Regular is complete, balanced nutrition with 26 vitamins and minerals to help stay healthy, active and energetic. It can be used as a supplement between or with meals, or, in appropriate amounts, as a meal replacement. Offered in a convenient, reclosable bottle with a variety of flavours to help prevent taste fatigue. Ensure® Regular is gluten-free and suitable for people with lactose intolerance. Order the #1 Doctor - recommended brand today†!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ensure® Regular, Complete Balanced Nutrition, Wildberry, 6 x 235 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla  M.
Edmonton, AB
Ensure® Regular, Complete Balanced Nutrition, Wildberry, 6 x 235 mL uploaded by Kayla  M.
I'm actually writing this review for the 'Mixed Berry' flavor, which I assume might be the same as this flavor in Canada. This is the first time I've ever had one of these meal replacement shakes and I was pleasantly surprised. They taste great! This has a really lovely mixed berry flavour and they're super easy to drink and get down. There's no protein shake after taste to them. I was decently hungry when I opened the drink and I found it actually made me feel satiated in a short amount of time. I would definitely recommend these drinks if you need a meal replacement or to help boost nutritional intake.

Looking for your answer?