HealthWellnessMeal ReplacementsEnsure
Ensure Regular, Complete Balanced Nutrition, Vanilla, 6 x 235 mL

Ensure® Regular, Complete Balanced Nutrition, Vanilla, 6 x 235 mL

by Ensure

Ensure® Regular is complete, balanced nutrition with 26 vitamins and minerals to help stay healthy, active and energetic. It can be used as a supplement between or with meals, or, in appropriate amounts, as a meal replacement. Offered in a convenient, reclosable bottle with a variety of flavours to help prevent taste fatigue. Ensure® Regular is gluten-free and suitable for people with lactose intolerance. Order the #1 Doctor - recommended brand today†! †Meal replacement category

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ensure® Regular, Complete Balanced Nutrition, Vanilla, 6 x 235 mL!
Shaye R.
west coast road, sooke BC
tasty and filling, a good start to your day. I like to use these to kick start my stomach and get me hungry for the day. the only issue I have is the price. other then that it meets all my expectations and more. I will continue to purchase this item!

Looking for your answer?