BY ENSURE #2 in Nutritional Drinks

Each bottle of Ensure Plus, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 13 grams of high-quality protein
  • 26 essential vitamins and minerals
  • 350 nutritious calories
  • Delicious vanilla flavor

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn), Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate. Less than 0.5% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Nonfat Milk, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

• Is this good if you're trying to loose weight?4 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor mine is Strawberry6 Answers
  • Can it really be used as a meal replacement? Does it prov...8 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I use to drink Ensure while I was pregnant with my son in 2007. I always had the worst experiences with morning sickness causing me to lose too much weight and in order to gain it back, a friend suggested to supplement drinking this along with the regular foods that I was eating. I would always get the chocolate flavor because that was my favorite. It was a little on the thick side like a milkshake and tasted like rich chocolate milk. It has an extra taste to it, most likely from the vitamins and minerals.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love ensure its so good and very healthy for you , I get mines from supermarket and it's really affordable they come in cases and individual size which I lo they have different flavors which I love vanilla is my favorite and I like the strawberry one as well, compared to other nutrition drinks I prefer this one , it's good for on the go if you miss breakfast this will help you till lunch , or if you want to gain some weight this also is good, and it's also good for kids which I love, I do recommend this drink
Nicole D.
Vanilla Ensure Plus literally saved me! I had an impacted wisdom tooth removed and I was unable to eat any solids for about 10 days. I do not weigh very much so losing weight wasn't an option for my health. It provided a lot of calories and vitamins that I needed to maintain. I drank it as is and blended it with frozen fruit to create smoothies.  You can purchase a box of 24 at a wholesale club like BJs or Sams  Club for about 39 dollars, or you can get the Ensure Original, which has half as many calories for about 29 dollars. Both are suitable for people with lactose intolerance.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I use this ensure vanilla drink on my dad he loves the way it tastes .hes haveing issues with weightloss hes been to so many doctors hes haveing trouble eating and some days this is all he can have its difficult bit haveing this product for him gets him all the nutrients he needs.
jun z.
Tried this at burning men and realized what a nutritionally complete product this is. It tastes a little powdery but not bad. The chocolate flavor is great. So easy to use carry and store. Very convenient and practical.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Call me strange, but I kind of like these nutrition drinks from Ensure. My dad always has them in the fridge at his house, and I even grab them from his fridge. They have a nice vanilla flavor and don't taste too "healthy".
Jaden M.
These shakes are VERY effective for someone who is trying to gain weight. They are not too expensive and they taste very good when they are chilled. The shakes are a good meal replacement, but i wouldn’t recommend only living off of them.
Avani P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to drink these because I was naturally underweight as a child, and I hated them since my parents made me drink them. Now though, I realized how much they helped me gain weight.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ensure is one of my favorite protein shakes I have a hard time keeping a steady weight I fluctuate from 90lbs to 105lbs with ensure it helps keep me balance gives me the nutrients that I don't get daily I'm able to stay at a steady weight and the flavor isn't bad at all a lot of shakes have a nasty taste these taste just like a milk shake they cost about $13-15 dollars for a pack of 8 so that's not too bad considering what your getting. If your having issues with your weight like me or you just want to get nutrients that you normally don't I'd definitely recommend trying ensure if you haven't already tried it.
Alex M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been drinking Ensure for years to try and maintain, or gain if possible, my current weight. I am so glad that the Ensure Plus came out- it is loaded with vitamins and protein! I prefer the strawberry flavor of all of the options, but chocolate and vanilla are okay as well. This is a little pricey, but worth spending the money if it means being in better health. I would recommend this product to young and old- men and women- that are just not getting enough nutrition and need the extra calories in their diet. Give it a try. It is my preferred brand and I have tried several.
Annika M.
Is this a good substitute for a meal?
Lauren R.
What do these taste like are they good I was thinking of buying them
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this help you gain weight?
Martha p.
Vista, CA
What flavors do they have
Lucia R.
Houston , TX
I want to gain weight but I'm afraid this will make me gain excessive weight. So my question is, how does this work and will it make me gain some weight or crazy weight?

Kohl's