BY ENSURE

Each bottle of Ensure Plus, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 13 grams of high-quality protein
  • 26 essential vitamins and minerals
  • 350 nutritious calories
  • Delicious strawberry flavor

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn), Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate. Less than 0.5% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Nonfat Milk, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Red #3, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

• A great product for those struggling with unplanned weigh...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caitlin O.
Valparaiso
Even as a child my grandma would keep Ensure in her fridge for me when I visited because I’ve alwahs loved it so much! As an adult when I was lacking nutrition and struggled to keep weight on me due to health issues , ensure always gave me to nutrients I needed and helped me maintain my weight , all while tasting so so good! Strawberry and vanilla are my absolute favorite flavors!
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Ensure Plus strawberry nutrition shake! I lost a lot of weight recently due to stress and couldn't eat solids. This helped me get my weight up and ease me back into eating solids again! My dad also had to drink this when he was ill. It's a great way to get nutrients you need!
Karyna J.
I was not a fan of this drink until I had it cold. Then it's actually pretty great! It was also literally all I could keep down when I got really sick off of antibiotics last year. I was losing too much weight and this kept me stable. I then tried it frozen and it kind of tasted like a strawberry milkshake.
Jennifer A.
Portland, OR
It's good for you in may ways but the down side to this product would defiantly be the way it taste because, let me tell you something it doesn't taste good. I have to chug it down and even then sometimes I gag. In conclusion you if you get this product make sure you have a strong stomach
Andjoua R.
They taste great & have a great nutrition value. They've been effective. The prices are a little too much but oftentimes we find sales are our local Rite Aid.
Andjoua R.
Ryan B.
Detroit, MI
I love Ensure for my Mom and I. Her doctor told her about Ensure and we love them. Great tasting! <3
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
These work well especially for elderly people who have had a decline in their eating habits.
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
Great tasting ! Love this as a snack or to drink first thing in the morning !
Aline R.
Bem saborosa e nutritiva, sem gluten que pé melhor ainda, leve e de baixas calorias, bem saudavel para como lanches
Jen R.
Calgary, AB
A great product for those struggling with unplanned weight loss.