Ensure Plus Shake 6 Pack Milk Chocolate uploaded by Felicity H.

BY ENSURE

Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavor. Complete, Balanced Nutrition. To Help Gain Or Maintain Healthy Weight. 24 Essential Vitamins &Amp; Minerals, Lactose Free. No. 1 Doctor Recommended - Among High-Calorie Nutritional Shakes. Excellent Source Of Omega-3S. The Premium Nutrition You Need With A Premium Taste You'll Love! With A Busy Schedule, It Can Be Hard To Get All The Nutrients You Need To Be Healthy. Ensure Plus Gives Your Body Nutrient-Dense Calories, Plus A Rich New Taste You're Sure To Love. Supports Heart And Nervous System Health With Plant-Based Omega-3S. Strengthens The Immune System With Antioxidants Like Selenium And Vitamins C And E. Promotes Bone Health With A Balanced Mixture Of Calcium, Vitamin D And More. Don't Let Life Get Between You And Proper Nutrition - Help Build A Stronger, Healthier Body With Convenient Ensure Plus. With 24 Vitamins And Minerals Plus A Delicious New Taste, Ensure Plus Is The Premium Choice For The Energy That Life Demands. Lactose And Gluten Free. see more...

• It's ok if I drink one bottle per day?. I mean it's not t...1 Answers
Ensure Plus Shake 6 Pack Milk Chocolate
  • "I put mine in the freezer for a little bit so it's a real shake." in 1 review
  • "Overall I would recommend the chocolate over the other flavors." in 1 review
  • "This is really good for gaining weight." in 1 review
Patty K.
Boulder, CO
I had one of these this morning for breakfast - I try to keep a few at my desk for those rushed mornings. That way, I get to have a nutritionally packed, tasty shake when I have to skip my normal breakfast. I think it is a great option for when you are really on the go, and I prefer the chocolate flavor. I've even mixed it into my coffee.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I drink these when I have to be at work at 3am. I have tried the chocolate and fell in love with them. I would buy again. I use them almost every day. They are not that expensive. Just depends on where you get them. I get mine from either Wal-Mart or Wal-Greens. Both are the same price right now. Love them!
Felicity H.
Orange Park, FL
Love these! I stay fairly underweight and struggle to get enough nutrition normally. Now I'm pregnant and have hyperemesis gravidarum (ridiculous over the top morning sickness) I drink these. They are best slightly frozen. Delicious and gets me nutrition when I can't eat food. (this one is good, butter pecan is so much better. magical)
Felicia F.
Bethlehem, PA
I've been taking these for years now. I was born with pituitary dwarfism. Took injections my entire childhood to grow, but it killed my ability to gain weight. These don't necessarily help me gain weight (nothing does), but it does help me from loosing it. I've had numerous teeth pulled / worked on. These are my go to drinks during that time to make sure I don't lose weight.
Diana M.
I recently bought these to try to gain weight but too soon to tell. The chocolate flavor is delicious and tastes like chocolate milk. They were a bit expensive at Walgreens but found a better price at sams club. Highly recommend!
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Decent flavor, very filling. It is somewhat grainy. Definitely serve cold. I get it at target and cvs. Mostly have used following oral/jaw surgery. It does the job
DONNA V.
Ensure was giving to me by my doctor when I had the Flu....I loved the flavor and of course it was chocolate and I love me some chocolate...The taste is good
courtney f.
Plano, Tx
I drink one for breakfast every morning. I put mine in the freezer for a little bit so it's a real shake. I love them!
eva v.
Homestead, FL
I drink one ensure if I don't want to eat a meal that way I'm not skipping meals it have a good flavor and is healthy
Domonique P.
I love these! they taste really good. I tried them to help me gain more weight and they seem to help.
Claudia C.
It's ok if I drink one bottle per day?. I mean it's not too sweet for drink everyday?, I love the Ensure but I'm a little concerned about sugar level. .????