BeveragesProtein ShakesEnsure
Plus Nutrition Shakes, Dark Chocolate, 8 oz Bottles - Pack of 6

Ensure Plus Nutrition Shakes, Dark Chocolate, 8 oz Bottles - Pack of 6

by Ensure

Ensure Plus Nutrition Shakes, Dark Chocolate, 8 oz Bottles - Pack of 6 Ensure Plus Nutrition provides concentrated calories and protein to help patients gain or maintain healthy weight. Ensure Plus can benefit patients who have malnutrition, are at nutritional risk, or are experiencing involuntary weight loss. For oral use. For interim sole-source nutrition. To help gain or maintain a healthy weight.Features: Item Model Number: 53809 Size: 8 oz Bottles, Flavor: Dark Chocolate A source of Complete, Balanced Nutrition. 50-percent more Calories than Ensure Original (350 vs 220 Calories per 8 fl oz). Contains 82.5 mg choline per serving, which is 15-percent of the 1995 daily value for choline (550 mg). 80-percent DV of vitamin D to support bone health. High in calories (1.5 Cal/mL) and excellent source of protein (13 g/serving). Excellent source (650 mg/8 fl oz) of plant-based omega-3 fatty acid ALA (40-percent of 1.6 g DV) to support heart health. Kosher. Halal. Gluten-free. Suitable for lactose intolerance. Item sold by Pack of 6Precautions: Not for IV use or people with galactosemia.Please Note: Due to occasional, sometimes frequent, manufacturer changes or updates to their products, the image shown may not truly represent the product. Please read the description carefully before ordering and do not base your order solely on the image. If you are uncertain about an item on our website, please feel free to contact us at [email protected], (713)575-5665 or use our Live-Chat feature on KatyMedSolutions.com.

Form: Shake

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ensure Plus Nutrition Shakes, Dark Chocolate, 8 oz Bottles - Pack of 6!
Sophia P.
I love this for years, my weight goes up and down due to my thyroid issues. I drink this when i don’t have appetite and helps me. It taste so delicious and doesn’t hurt my stomach as all! I will keep buying this!
Jessica M.
Rosemount, MN
I don’t like the taste of these and I feel like an elderly person when I drink them. Maybe because I used to serve these when I was a dietician at a residents home. I’ll drink them if I have to and they aren’t the worst thing I’ve had but I will not buy them for myself.
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
I love these protein shakes! No mixing, no hassle. They’re great on the go and have all the nutrients you might need. They’re best cold, but okay if not refrigerated. Very good flavor. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica L.
East Syracuse, NY
When my second kid was first born about 2 months later me and my husband were both diagnosed with c-diff. my husband ended up in the hospital almost dead and shortly after both kids became sick as well. These Ensure drinks literally kept me and my husband alive because of the terrible diarrhea everything either went straight through or came back up with no nutrients being absorbed. But these ensure drinks brought us both back from the brink. At this point I would never drink them voluntarily because of the bad memories but back then the taste was good it was easily digestible and we were both able to keep it down and it helped keep us from losing any more weight and gave us the nutrients our bodies needed that we weren't able to get from eating food. If you're interested you can go to the Peggy Lillis foundation website and look up my families story under my name Jessica Lavoy.
Holly C.
Belleville, PA
I had started to get a lot of colds and sinus issues and Ensure was recommended to me I apparently wasn’t getting enough vitamins and nutrition in my daily diet which led me to be vulnerable and my immune system weakened. I started to drink a Ensure protein shake daily and what a difference it made. No more colds and no more sinus issues
mary C.
Wilmington, NC
Ensure Chocolate Protein drink got me thorough Covid 19. This product had to very cold for me to drink it. It did it's job. I could not eat any food. I had no taste or smell.
joan W.
I always buy these especially for my son when he’s sick and refuses to eat and these definitely do the drink because it leaves him full which am grateful for I definitely recommend
Amanda D.
Goffstown, NH
I love these! I have trouble keeping weight on and get these when I find my weight slipping. I wish they weren’t so expensive.
Krystle M.
This is a great product! Quality and taste is amazingly perfect! Never a bad taste! My family loves this
Meleane G.
Lakewood, WA
Pretty good! Love the chocolate not so much the vanilla. Kept me full and filled as well

Looking for your answer?