HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionEnsure
Plus Nutrition Shake - Vanilla - 6ct/48 fl oz

Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake - Vanilla - 6ct/48 fl oz

Each bottle of Ensure Plus, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 13 grams of high-quality protein
  • 26 essential vitamins and minerals
  • 350 nutritious calories
  • Delicious vanilla flavor

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn), Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate. Less than 0.5% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Nonfat Milk, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

¿que otro sabor recomienda?
Nunca lo he probado s realmente bueno ?
Does this help with weight gain?
Start your review of Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake - Vanilla - 6ct/48 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Carmen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Used this for my disordered eating and kept me at a healthy weight. I recommend the product, it is just expensive.
Dalai G.
Red Bluff, CA
I love these shakes i weighed 90 pounds at one point a few years ago and im 5'4 and i wouldnt get hungry at all these plus ones really helped a lot i would put them in the freezer until they got icy like slushy and shake them up and they are really good highly recommend if you're trying to gain weight but make sure you read the label and drink the recommended amount
Heather R.
Neodesha, KS
These are really good and good for you! I drink one when I know I haven't gotten that day's worth of vitamins and minerals. My husband likes to drink 2 at a time, to help him put on and keep on weight.
Leslie O.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake - Vanilla - 6ct/48 fl oz uploaded by Leslie O.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:ensure-plus-nutrition-shake---vanilla---6ct/48-fl-oz] It tastes really good! The creamy smooth taste fills up your cravings! Reminds me of a vanilla milkshake 😋 it's a definitely good substitute for the junk food! 🤣😋👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 40% more protein than ensure original, 13g protein, 350 Calories, 27 vitamins & minerals, Taste better when cold !
Sarah K.
Attleboro , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drank these while pregnant because I was not gaining enough weight on my own, and I LOVED them. I was afraid that they would have a nasty taste but to me they didn't at all. I love the strawberry flavor.
Tasandra S.
Lebanon, PA
Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake - Vanilla - 6ct/48 fl oz uploaded by Tasandra S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ensure nutritional shake drinks is one my favorite go to in the morning because it fills you up for the morning I haven’t tried the plus version but the original version is very good as well. The vanilla flavor is very rich and creamy definitely recommend to anyone that wants start their day with a full stomach for little amount time to start their day is goes off for great start of the morning. [product:ensure-vanilla-shake-nutrition-drink-8-oz-bottle-case-contains:-24-bottles] [product:ensure-plus-nutrition-shake-vanilla-6ct/48-fl-oz]
chelsea L.
Page, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My local doctor's office was giving samples out at their office and was able to take a few. I was a bit hungry prior to drinking this and a few minutes after drinking it my hungry was curbed for a few hours. I also read on the package that it has vitamins and nutrients which is a plus.
Celine M.
Victorville, CA
Love to have this when I workout or even when I’m running late and don’t have time to eat, I barely do drink it though but I always try to have some at home
Zahra K.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this flavor! There was a time where i wasn't eating much and had a really low appetite, and this was the only thing that helped. Wish i could change the after taste because it's a little annoying but it is effective. So I really recommend this to others because it really helped me!
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great flavor, can be good snake on the go. Ensure plus vanilla nutrition shake best flavor ever
Ask a question to the Influenster community...