Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake Milk Chocolate, 8 oz

by Ensure

Ensure Plus

What's your flavor?
Start your review of Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake Milk Chocolate, 8 oz!
Product Highlights
I put mine in the freezer for a little bit so it's a real shake.in reviews
This is really good for gaining weight.in reviews
Overall I would recommend the chocolate over the other flavors.in reviews
Lacy N.
Briggsdale, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these protein shakes! I drink one every day! I’m trying to gain 15 pounds right now, and these are awesome to help with either gaining or maintaining weight! I have a really hard time gaining weight but so far it has helped me to gain 3 pounds!
Kerri B.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband battled through oral cancer and still gets 90% of his daily nutrition from these drinks. He loves the flavor and consistency! He put on the 30 pounds he had lost during treatment with these as well with no digestive issues. Thank you to Ensure for keeping him healthy and happy through his ordeal.Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake Milk Chocolate, 8 oz
Suzette A.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this product is good for nutritional value and the chocolate is the best. What I don’t like is the price they charge for it no matter where it is purchased.
Jessica R.
Killeen, Tx
I love Ensure as a morning breakfast shake. I make my shake in a blender bottle here is my recipe  1 Ensure, 1 shot glass Heavy Whipping Cream, 1 cup milk. Its very milky which suites me fine. Its high Protien it fills you up and keeps you full. Highly Recommend
Ensure Nutrition Shake, Original Milk Chocolate, 8 fl oz
Ensure Nutrition Shake, Original Milk Chocolate, 8 fl oz
Laura R.
Massapequa, NY
I drank these when I had pneumonia a few years ago and they kept me alive! They were actually pretty good once you got use to the taste. They are pretty expensive but if you need something to quick as a snack or a meal, they are great!
Vona J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great and easy to go down. They were a big help when I was struggling to put on healthy weight. Definitely gives you some extra calories in my calorie intake. Filled with essential vitamins. Reccomend
Genny A.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Delicious and filling. It's great for an on the go breakfast alternative or if you are running around doing errands.
Jan M.
Grove, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Is nice enough to consume as a supplement to your diet or while in hospital. I get it when the store is out of the ones I prefer.
Nikki G.
Great drink for getting proteins and minerals and taste like chocolate milk. Great drink for breakfast.
Noelle L.
Waterloo, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to drink these when I was taking a medication that made me lose too much weight. I enjoyed the taste and it enabled me to maintain my weight.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...