Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake uploaded by carly k.

BY ENSURE

Ensure Plus is a great source of concentrated calories and is high in protein to help gain or maintain healthy weight. Ensure Plus is also forthose who have fluid restrictions or require volume-limited feedings. It is a complete and balanced nutritional supplement that can be used withor between meals or as a meal replacement. Specifications: Excellent source of 24 essential vitamins and minerals Excellent source of calories and protein Meets American Heart Association guidelines for fatty acid profile Low cholesterol Lactose and gluten free see more...

Briana C.
bronx
LOVE THESEEEE. The chocolate is my favorite. I'm a repeat consumer I buy these almost everyday. Not too pricey affordable price. Very healthy and taste amazing. I wouldn't add anything else it's already amazing.
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
I used Ensure shakes to supplement solid food after my wisdom teeth removal which resulted in a difficult recovery. These helped to give me some nutrients. The chocolatey flavors were my favorite.
Jordan C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I lived on these for months after a car accident broke my jaws. So delicious with great flavors and the nutrition is great!
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
I absolutely love these !
I've been getting alot of dental work done over the last little while and I haven't been able to eat very well and lost quite a bit of weight and got pretty sick not getting all the nutrition I needed. Having these has been helping so much. I definitely recommend if you have trouble gaining and maintaining weight.
Shorouq S.
I love anything with chocolate flavor so this one was a win I loved it and recommend it