Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake uploaded by Leidi R.Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake uploaded by Leidi R.Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake uploaded by Mariama S.

BY ENSURE #15 in Fitness Supplements

Plus to help gaim or maintain healthy weight.  New ImmunBalance™ to strengthen your immune system. #1 doctor recommended* Ensure® Plus provides complete, balanced nutrition. Balance. Wouldn t you like to get some? Balance in your life. Your diet. Heck, you d settle for a balanced checkbook. Well, Ensure Plus can help you achieve at least one kind of balance. Now each delicious Ensure shake has ImmunBalance™, a unique blend of prebiotics and antioxidants* designed to balance digestive-tract health and strengthen your immune system. When it comes to your checkbook, you re on your own! omega 3s* to support heart health 22 essential vitamins and minerals good source of fiber* for digestive tract health lactose and gluten free You can enjoy Ensure shakes as a snack or a meal replacement anytime, anywhere. They re best when served very cold. Remember to refrigerat see more...

• Is this good if you're trying to loose weight?3 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor mine is Strawberry5 Answers
  • Can it really be used as a meal replacement? Does it provide enou...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ariel B.
I love Ensure. Years of crash diets and calorie restriction when I was younger have left me with very slow metabolism. Like lots of people a slow metabolism, I'll often start experiencing a drop in my blood sugar long before my body decides that I'm hungry. Having an Ensure as soon as I wake up does a good job of keeping me up and energized until I actually feel hungry enough for a meal. I also love using Ensure as a base for smoothies. Some people find vanilla and strawberry Ensure to be too sweet, so I'd suggest looking into the dark chocolate and coffee flavors if you can't stomach overly sweet things.
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Ensure Plus has been my primary source of nutrition for five years now following mouth cancer surgery. I still have a PEG tube, but fortunately am able to drink my nutrition. I have tried every liquid supplement on the market. I still do not tire of my favorite, vanilla. Their chocolate is also the best chocolate on the market. The creaminess and the depth of flavoring cannot be beat. Try freezing in ice cube trays, then blending with a couple of real ice cubes in a blender for a terrific "milkshake." By still having a PEG tube, this is a bonafide prescription which is delivered to my home monthly.
Jeanene N.
These shakes were SO effective! I was 98lbs for years and I couldn't gain weight regardless what I ate. Then my doctor recommended these and I gained weight now I'm 113! They don't taste great but I just chug the entire shake at once and it does have an aftertaste but it's not that bad and it does help you gain weight. They're also a little pricey but once in a while there will be coupons out for them in the paper .
Franncia S.
I love Ensure. I'm a very small person it is hard for me to put on weight, and not only that but to keep it on. With the ensure plus it helps me put on healthy weight that actually doesn't burn off quickly making it easier to keep the weight on. I really recommend this product to anyone that is having problem putting i weight or is just trying to look for an alternative way to gain healthy weight.
I was actually forced to take ensure from my mother in law because she explained me that it helps you gain weight and i had to drink the entire bottle. the only problem was that I couldnt the bottle right away because I had stomach pain and I needed to slow down and drink little by little. I actually liked drinking the vanilla whenever I didnt have food around me and kept me full.
Chika E.
Tobyhanna, PA
#1 I wish I could get these sent to me for free!!!ūüėĀūüėĀūüėĀ

I love these things they are literally a life saver! My spring semester would not have been completed with out these. Because I'm pregnant and the Morning sickness is real I could not hold any food down which in turn would make me really weak. These things not only kept me from passing out but also helped with my acid reflux!!
Allyson D.
Lorton, VA
I got these for my sister when she got jaw surgery. She was unable to eat solid foods but still needed the proper nutrients. While she still lost weight, she was able to stay healthy. I have also tried it and prefer the chocolate flavor to the vanilla. While they are a bit pricey, the do what they state: provide nutrients to your daily diet.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
This product is great and also tastes really well, my favorite flavor is the dark chocolate. I began using these after my mom suggested them, being someone who doesn't really like to eat breakfast, I can just drink one of these in the morning and receive all the nutrients and protein I need to have energy in the morning.
Kirsten K.
This product is great for providing extra nutrients for those who need them. It gives people who have a hard time getting everything they need from their food a chance to get it elsewhere. I have tried both the vanilla and the chocolate and am not a big fan. I do not like the chalky texture of the drink
Ashley B.
Warsaw , IN
My grandfather drank these towards the end of his battle with cancer. He had lost a lot of weight and wasn't able to keep any solid foods down. These shakes helped to cure his hunger, he was able to keep them down and they gave him back a little of his energy so he could enjoy his last days. Thank you.
Annika M.
Is this a good substitute for a meal?
Lauren R.
What do these taste like are they good I was thinking of buying them
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this help you gain weight?
Martha p.
Vista, CA
What flavors do they have
Lucia R.
I want to gain weight but I'm afraid this will make me gain excessive weight. So my question is, how does this work and will it make me gain some weight or crazy weight?