BY ENSURE #80 in Nutritional Drinks

Each bottle of Ensure Plus, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 13 grams of high-quality protein
  • 26 essential vitamins and minerals
  • 350 nutritious calories
  • Delicious milk chocolate flavor

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn), Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali). Less than 0.5% of: Nonfat Milk, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Cellulose Gel, Carrageenan, Salt, Ferric Phosphate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12, Phylloquinone, and Vitamin D3.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

Ensure® Plus Milk Chocolate Nutrition Shake
  • "I put mine in the freezer for a little bit so it's a real shake." in 1 review
  • "Overall I would recommend the chocolate over the other flavors." in 1 review
  • "This is really good for gaining weight." in 1 review
Patty K.
Nederland, CO
I had one of these this morning for breakfast - I try to keep a few at my desk for those rushed mornings. That way, I get to have a nutritionally packed, tasty shake when I have to skip my normal breakfast. I think it is a great option for when you are really on the go, and I prefer the chocolate flavor. I've even mixed it into my coffee.
Amanda F.
Elmira
I like the chocolate the best, but the vanilla is really good too! The plus is creamier than the original. For someone who struggles with an eating disorder, they are helpful in recovery when it’s hard to eat or when I need more exchanges for a meal.
Briana C.
bronx
LOVE THESEEEE. The chocolate is my favorite. I'm a repeat consumer I buy these almost everyday. Not too pricey affordable price. Very healthy and taste amazing. I wouldn't add anything else it's already amazing.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drink these when I have to be at work at 3am. I have tried the chocolate and fell in love with them. I would buy again. I use them almost every day. They are not that expensive. Just depends on where you get them. I get mine from either Wal-Mart or Wal-Greens. Both are the same price right now. Love them!
Felicity H.
Orange Park, FL
Love these! I stay fairly underweight and struggle to get enough nutrition normally. Now I'm pregnant and have hyperemesis gravidarum (ridiculous over the top morning sickness) I drink these. They are best slightly frozen. Delicious and gets me nutrition when I can't eat food. (this one is good, butter pecan is so much better. magical)
Felicia F.
Bethlehem, PA
I've been taking these for years now. I was born with pituitary dwarfism. Took injections my entire childhood to grow, but it killed my ability to gain weight. These don't necessarily help me gain weight (nothing does), but it does help me from loosing it. I've had numerous teeth pulled / worked on. These are my go to drinks during that time to make sure I don't lose weight.
Diana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently bought these to try to gain weight but too soon to tell. The chocolate flavor is delicious and tastes like chocolate milk. They were a bit expensive at Walgreens but found a better price at sams club. Highly recommend!
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Decent flavor, very filling. It is somewhat grainy. Definitely serve cold. I get it at target and cvs. Mostly have used following oral/jaw surgery. It does the job
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
I used Ensure shakes to supplement solid food after my wisdom teeth removal which resulted in a difficult recovery. These helped to give me some nutrients. The chocolatey flavors were my favorite.
DONNA V.
Ensure was giving to me by my doctor when I had the Flu....I loved the flavor and of course it was chocolate and I love me some chocolate...The taste is good
Claudia C.
It's ok if I drink one bottle per day?. I mean it's not too sweet for drink everyday?, I love the Ensure but I'm a little concerned about sugar level. .????
Sherine R.