HealthWellnessMeal ReplacementsMeal Replacements
Ensure Plus Calories Meal Replacement Nutritional Supplement

Ensure Plus Calories Meal Replacement Nutritional Supplement

6 x 235-mL (6-Pack)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ensure Plus Calories Meal Replacement Nutritional Supplement!
Katerina P.
For health reasons and of course for people who want to add an extra meal for everyday bases it's a good choice. It comes in many different flavours and you can add it to your milkshakes as well.
Laura L.
Saint John , NB
Excellent source of nutrition. Handy for busy life or on the go. I love how much better I feel after having one, sometimes I get really weak and unable to cook and ensure steps up and gives me back my strength.
Maninder K.
Brampton, ON
If you’re not sure you’re getting enough protein, consider Ensure Protein Max. It doesn’t make you gain weight it actually balances overall weight if taken appropriately. I am dropping a secret how I take this protein shake with my morning coffee. I add this half bottle my to iced black coffee with no sugar, with store bought caramel syrup when I’m really in the mood to drink caramel coffee. Honestly it’s the tastiest coffee you will ever drink and it’s better because it’s healthier than drinking creams everyday! Hope it’s useful for anybody looking to try this product out.

Looking for your answer?