Ensure® Original Vanilla Nutrition Shake uploaded by ElizabethxJeniffer L.Ensure® Original Vanilla Nutrition Shake uploaded by @LizaNúñez N.Ensure® Original Vanilla Nutrition Shake uploaded by Lillian L.

BY ENSURE #6 in Nutritional Drinks

Each bottle of Ensure Original, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 9 grams of high-quality protein
  • 26 essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants
  • 25% of the daily value of B vitamins to support brain health
  • Delicious vanilla flavor

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn), Soy Protein Isolate, Nonfat Milk. Less than 0.5% of: Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Liquid Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

Ensure® Original Vanilla Nutrition Shake
Pro: I’ve never used the Ensure Vanilla flavor before. When I first opened it, it had a weird smell. But IMMEDIATELY after that it smelled EXACTLY like pancakes. I’m drinking it at the time of writing this review and it’s at about half-way.

Con: The only downfall is the taste. I’m not quite sure how to explain it but I’m a bit uncomfortable with the taste. I do like it but when I’m it first enters my mouth, it feels different and uncomfortable. Other than that after it, it tastes good!

Product:- Ensure® Original Vanilla Nutrition Shake
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drink this from time to time. For medical reasons I need meal replacements sometimes. This tastes ok. Not my favorite flavor but ok. Usually you can find coupons to help keep the cost down. Repeat customer.
Jada H.
Sewell, NJ
I love these . If they were cheaper I would buy it more often but they’re kinda pricey for what you get.. for example at Walmart it’s around $7-$9 for 6 shakes . They’re super good but I can’t afford to buy them every week . I like to drink them and eat a Quaker Life® Chewy Yogurt Strawberry Granola Bar for breakfast . They shakes taste delicious I just wish they were cheaper or there were coupons
Jameka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is very helpful for someone who is trying to gain weight and I love that this product actually helps you gain weight since there's not really many products out there that will help you gain weight there's just mainly stuff that will help you lose weight. I didn't like the taste but I love everything else about it.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
I've been trying to gain back weight from some unintentional weight loss I've experienced due to health problems. I usually purchase the milk chocolate flavor Ensure but unfortunately Costco was out and only had the vanilla flavor in stock. Sadly the vanilla flavor tastes disgusting and reminds me of an artificial vanilla pudding type flavor. The good thing is that the bottles are 8oz which makes them drinking them go by pretty quick if you're like me and can't stand the taste and chug it in a few gulps. The milk chocolate flavor is 10x better than the Vanilla and I will never be purchasing the vanilla flavor again. MOST IMPORTANTLY you need to drink them as cold as possible. Trying to drink them any other temperature is just too hard to choke down. Also once you open one make sure to drink it within 30 minutes or so to avoid it warming at all as again this makes drinking it SO MUCH WORSE.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The vanilla is my favorite flavor. That being said, I'm not a big fan of Ensure. They make me queasier than other meal replacements/nutritional supplements. I have digestive conditions that make me unable to eat solid foods sometimes. I'm usually given these in the hospital. I can never stomach more than one in a day, which isn't helpful if they're you're only nutrition source. There are definitely better options at a better price point. They just aren't generally as convenient or accessible.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Our pediatrician recommended these for my twin boys to help them put on some weight. They love drinking them and I can get them on sale at a reasonable price. We tried other brands but my boys didn't like the taste and wouldn't drink them. Will continue to buy these and highly recommend!
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. As a Dietitian, I always say that I'll never suggest something to people that I wouldn't drink myself and Ensure is something that I really do like to drink. The vanilla is one of my favorites and it is really the best when it is cold, especially over ice. I made sure to have it around when I had my tonsils out as an adult to keep my protein levels up. Great product!
Tiffany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This drinks gives me all the nutrients that I've been missing after a stomach virus and it definitely gives me the energy that I need. I like the vanilla flavor but I haven't tried the other ones yet. Drink this cold! It'll be better !
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good nutrition shake! Not my favorite, but definitely worth the buy and would buy again. The taste is nice and smooth, also creamy. I drink these in the morning and feel full and energized tor the day. A quick and tasty breakfast! Ensure® Original Vanilla Nutrition Shake
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
What flavors have you tried? vanilla, chocolate strawberry, butter pecan ......
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Are there different flavours?
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
Do they even taste good??
Leanne M.
Has anyone used these ? Are they worth the cost ?
Lori T.
Mcallen, TX
Has anyone been able to GAIN weight using Ensure Plus?

Walmart