BY ENSURE

Each serving of Ensure Original Nutrition Powder, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every prepared 8-fl-oz serving has:

• 8 grams of high-quality protein
  • 24 essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants
  • 240 nutritious calories
  • Delicious vanilla flavor

Corn Syrup, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Blend of Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower, Soy, Canola), Milk Protein Concentrate, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Soy Protein Isolate. Less than 2% of: Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, and Salt.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

• Did anyone else find this to taste differently than the p...1 Answers
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ensure es un exelente bebida que nutritiva pero esta forma en polvo no es practica para mi, me inclino mas por la presentacion en liquido que no tengo que estar preparando y midiendo el agua y el polvo.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Le doy 3 estrellas por el sabor, definitivamente es un producto que no compraría ya que me gusto muchísimo más el de chocolate. Preferiría gastar mi dinero en la otra versión.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tastes less than good but it will meet your nutritional needs in an emergency. It is more tolerable when mixed smoothie style.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm a big fan of pre-made Ensure. I received a sample of the homemade powder and I'm not a really big fan. It's decent though.
Quinn R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like to use this powder when I make smoothies with natural fruit. I drink one of these everyday. They are very good for you.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
I love ensure i use it for my moms an it helps her a lot she get all the vitamins an it helps her keep her weight up i love it
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I like Insure Powder but I don't love it because it just doesn't seem to taste like the bottled premade ones do!
Ariana K.
Athens, AL
Ensure liquid is much better, but this gives me the nutrients that I'm lacking on a daily basis.
Julia M.
London, London
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I struggle as someone with food allergies to eat enough calories in the day, and then if I don't I tend to binge eat at the end of the day when I have time...which ends up with me having erratic weight gain/loss anyways....ensure powder I use on busy mornings after I have my coffee as my breakfast so that I'm not running on an empty stomache all day... helps keep me in order...anyways...not amazing tasting but it does the job
Alice B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Je crois pas que se soit, très bon parce que pour moi les trucs de protéines ou les trucs pour donner de l'énergie te font encore plus t'épuiser et c'est vraiment mauvais pour ton corps.
Anna H.
Did anyone else find this to taste differently than the prepackaged bottles?

back