BY ENSURE #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Each bottle of Ensure Original, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 9 grams of high-quality protein
  • 26 essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants
  • 25% of the daily value of B vitamins to support brain health
  • Delicious strawberry flavor

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn), Soy Protein Isolate, Nonfat Milk. Less than 0.5% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Liquid Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Red 3, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.

Ensure® Original Strawberry Nutrition Shake
  • "Ensure is a great meal replacement shakes to add extra calories for the younger generation when you are busy with work or on the go, the taste is great and the nutrients are hard to beat." in 5 reviews
  • "i just love it, it taste really good and it makes you feel full, everytime i dont have time for a meal a just drink this and it gives me enough energy to stay active." in 5 reviews
Danielle U.
Little Rock, AR
I have had good experience with these shakes. They taste good and are nutritionally loaded. I think the powder blends well and does not leave unblended chunks.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to drink these as a supplemental breakfast after my night shift at work. They have a great taste but became a little pricey when I did not use a coupon.
Sonia R.
I love this product I would drink one every morning when I wouldn't eat breakfast but I love the bottles better they are ready to go n has a differnt teste
Neeice L.
West Covina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the Vanilla ensure a great way to balance your diet and I need all I can get being a breastfeeding mother. The price is reasonable not to expensive.
Jeni N.
Hayward, CA
I use this product with my green juice. when I blend fruits and vegetables I add in a little bit of this powder. It gives me the nutrition I need in a day.
Tina N.
I'm not usually a fan of powdered products that you have to mix it yourself mainly because of the taste. However this stuff is wonderful and tastes great.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
This stuff is really great, my grandma is actually the one who got me to try it and i was like wow you wouldn't think it was nutritious, how good it taste!
Alison J.
These are the nastiest thing I've ever drank. i had jaw surgery and i couldn't stand to drink these things i don't what about them that made me hate them
Sharell M.
Ensure is very good at helping someone gain weight or maintain their weight. I've used them as well as others in my family ! My favorite is the vanilla.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I work at a nursing home & most of the patients are bed rest & usually receive purée meals so the ensure it's somewhat of a fully treat. They love it.
veronica m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you like chocolate flavor
Natalie G.
IS there a difference in nutrition between the powder and the liquid form?
tamie k.
Whats the flavor like?
Heather N.
Is the shacks or powder better tasting? Ive only tried the shacks.
Michelle D.