BY ENSURE #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Each bottle of Ensure Original, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 9 grams of high-quality protein
  • 26 essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants
  • 25% of the daily value of B vitamins to support brain health
  • Delicious strawberry flavor

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn), Soy Protein Isolate, Nonfat Milk. Less than 0.5% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Liquid Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Red 3, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.

Ensure® Original Strawberry Nutrition Shake
  • "Ensure is a great meal replacement shakes to add extra calories for the younger generation when you are busy with work or on the go, the taste is great and the nutrients are hard to beat." in 5 reviews
  • "i just love it, it taste really good and it makes you feel full, everytime i dont have time for a meal a just drink this and it gives me enough energy to stay active." in 5 reviews
Carissa C.
Franklin Sq, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I decided to become a vegetarian with a very, very picky diet, I did not get all the nutrients I needed. my doctor told me to start drinking these. A little weird tasting, but also tasty!
Christina P.
Camden Wyoming, DE
My mom has a hard time keeping on weight and absolutely loves this stuff. Its awesome because they have the different flavors so that you wont get bored with it, and it doesn't have the chalky aftertaste that some powders do.
Lauren T.
Phoenix, IL
I understand the benefits of drinking Ensure but the taste, no matter the flavor is awful!!! Couldn't they make it taste less disgusting?!? It's torturous trying to drink a whole bottle! Ugh!
Jakara J.
WINCHESTER, VA
This can be used as a meal replacement or a supplement. If you're tiny like me then you can drink this in addition to your meals. It is a great gainer that is healthy and tastes amazing.
Anmerya B.
It doesn't matter how old I am I will always drink ensure! I always take my little sisters ensure and drink it out because it taste so good. It did get pricey now but I would still buy it
Heather M.
These are good. They help me maintain a healthy weight! They make me feel nourished and give me energy. They taste really good to me! I prefer the ensure plus just due to consistency!
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
They are pretty good however i though they are way to sweet. What i do is take half of the drink and mix it with a cup of milk. I'm drinking them since going back to my workout routine.
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
I have heard so many positive things about Ensure which is good. My middle child is really small (29 lbs at almost 4 1/2 years old) and may end up needing something like this soon.
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
I drink these all the time when i don't have time to eat! they have a lot of beneficial nutrients like protein in them, but without the strange after taste of some nutrition drinks.
Linda H.
Great product that will help you get some nutrition on the go. It is especially great for the elderly that often do not have an appetite for eating. You can use it as a supplement.
veronica m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you like chocolate flavor
Natalie G.
IS there a difference in nutrition between the powder and the liquid form?
tamie k.
Whats the flavor like?
Heather N.
Is the shacks or powder better tasting? Ive only tried the shacks.
Michelle D.