BY ENSURE #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Each bottle of Ensure Original, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 9 grams of high-quality protein
  • 26 essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants
  • 25% of the daily value of B vitamins to support brain health
  • Delicious strawberry flavor

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn), Soy Protein Isolate, Nonfat Milk. Less than 0.5% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Liquid Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Red 3, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.

Ensure® Original Strawberry Nutrition Shake
  • "Ensure is a great meal replacement shakes to add extra calories for the younger generation when you are busy with work or on the go, the taste is great and the nutrients are hard to beat." in 5 reviews
  • "i just love it, it taste really good and it makes you feel full, everytime i dont have time for a meal a just drink this and it gives me enough energy to stay active." in 5 reviews
Danielle B.
Oshawa
These are amazing, they taste good, give you energy, and you're satisfied for longer than some of the other nutrition drinks. My favorite kind is the strawberry.
Crystal H.
Toronto, Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are fantastic when you aren't feeling the best or when you've had surgery and need a little extra nutrients. It's easy to drink and tastes great!
Theresa H.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Boy does this drink "Ensure" you get the right nutrients!! Very tasty. I always have one with me just in case i cant get to eat i can drink it.
Ashley P.
I wouldn't drink these just for the fun of it, but they're a great way to get some nutrition in if you're sick and don't really feel like eating.
Carissa C.
I like Ensure! My mom used to make me take a cup each morning before school. Its a balanced meal since I never have the appetite in the morning!
Melissa  W.
I've tried the liquid one, in chocolate and vanilla and found them to be tolerable, but not something that I would want to drink every day.
Roseli E.
Doral, FL
Love this protein shake! I drink it every morning and it gives me the energy I need to go through the whole day without getting tired.
Amy N.
APO, AE
Ensure doesn't taste terrible and works as a meal replacement in a pinch. I recommend this product over others in the same aisle.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Ensure Nutrition Shake Good product I have been using these for years and all the flavors ..
They are pretty good !! Fan
steffany M.
Caracas Venezuela
I bought it to my mom first since it is diabetic, then GYM and my nutritionist I recommend it I like vanilla and chocolate
veronica m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you like chocolate flavor
Natalie G.
IS there a difference in nutrition between the powder and the liquid form?
tamie k.
Whats the flavor like?
Heather N.
Is the shacks or powder better tasting? Ive only tried the shacks.
Michelle D.