BY ENSURE #10 in Nutritional Drinks

Each bottle of Ensure Original, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 9 grams of high-quality protein
  • 26 essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants
  • 25% of the daily value of B vitamins to support brain health
  • Delicious strawberry flavor

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn), Soy Protein Isolate, Nonfat Milk. Less than 0.5% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Liquid Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Red 3, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.

Ensure® Original Strawberry Nutrition Shake
  • "Ensure is a great meal replacement shakes to add extra calories for the younger generation when you are busy with work or on the go, the taste is great and the nutrients are hard to beat." in 5 reviews
  • "i just love it, it taste really good and it makes you feel full, everytime i dont have time for a meal a just drink this and it gives me enough energy to stay active." in 5 reviews
Kimberly G.
Lynchburg, VA
These shakes are a part of my routine every morning. I'm always rushing out the door in the morning and these shakes make sure i get breakfast in. They also taste wonderful! I have to limit myself to just having one in the morning.
Brenda C.
I haven't had ensure for very long , but once I started drinking it , I've been hooked on it . I know it isn't good when you drink 2 of these a day but I would do that whenever I got my hands on them . They have always exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend to others
Marian A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchase these #nutritional #shakes for my daughter. Seeing the results from my grandmother drinking them, made me want to try them out for my daughter.
Ensure helped boost their energy and provided the proper nutrients they were missing.
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been dealing with chronic illness for years and this has been a staple in my diet for as many years as I can remember. When I was still able to work but struggled dealing with a illness I drank one of these for lunch. Everyone knew it, we're talking a huge amount of people. Then when I became even sicker and couldn't work this is my go to when I'm too sick to eat, which happens a few times a week. Anyone who knows me personally including all my doctors knows this is a huge part of keeping me going. Seriously think Ensure should be giving me a discount or something. Lol. I'm one huge Ensure advertisement and have been for years. My favorite is the Strawberry, then the vanilla. #Ensure #influencer
Taylor F.
My favorite flavor is Milk Chocolate. Tastes as if I'm just drinking chocolate milk. I have been drinking Ensure for years. I have battled weight issues and these have helped me gain/maintain my weight. I also don't eat very healthy, so these give me the right nutrients that I don't get on a daily basis. I have one everyday single day. I notice when I don't drink Ensure, I start to get sick and feel extremely weak. It gives me energy. My body tends to crave them when I go to long without having them. Absolutely amazing for anyone battling weight or health issues. They also taste good! I don't recommend any off brands though, Ensure is hands down the best brand on the market!!!! Nothing can beat it.
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like to drink these. They are very healthy, give you that extra boost of energy and definitely help to keep you up and going. It tastes great also. My favorite flavor is chocolate but they are all very creamy and milky so it all depends on your preference of flavor of you decide to pick some up to try. Price wise they are very, very reasonable and affordable! Great product.
Melissa K.
I have been drinking these since I have suffered from gastrointestinal problems and unable to digest solid food very well. These have been a life saver and I felt my energy come back after starting to drink these. The strawberry flavor was pleasantly surprising for me. Strawberry tends to be a flavor that is either really good or really horrible, and this was delicious to me.
Holly M.
As a hypoglycemic and diabetic person, this is great when it comes to keeping my diet balanced. It makes for a good, filling snack and helps me on my day. It lasts a long time (refrigerated or not) and stays good! My favorite is vanilla. Its very thick and creamy and will coat your throat for a good amount of time. Would recommend to those needing a fast snack or meal.
Sandra D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Just add water and you've got complete, balanced nutrition. It doesn't taste horrible and works. Helps with energy as well. Great protein booster and super nice to have around if you're on the go a lot and rarely have time to fix yourself a breakfast. I prefer the strawberries and cream over the vanilla.
Lauren V.
Okemos, MI
I honest to god live by this stuff. I got really sick last year and this stuff is pretty much the reason I didn't end up in a hospital. I still drink it for breakfast every morning because it's loaded with protein, vitamins, and minerals and it ACTUALLY tastes like chocolate milk. I love it because it's safe for people who have a gluten intolerance (like me) but it's also lactose free. It the perfect product if you need help getting certain vitamins or protein into your diet but it's also perfect if you havr a busy morning and don't have time to make a real breakfast
veronica m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you like chocolate flavor
Natalie G.
IS there a difference in nutrition between the powder and the liquid form?
tamie k.
Whats the flavor like?
Heather N.
Is the shacks or powder better tasting? Ive only tried the shacks.
Michelle D.