Ensure Original Nutrition Shake Milk Chocolate - 6 CT uploaded by Yisel C.Ensure Original Nutrition Shake Milk Chocolate - 6 CT uploaded by Paola T.Ensure Original Nutrition Shake Milk Chocolate - 6 CT uploaded by Stacey R.

BY ENSURE

Ensure® Original Chocolate Milk Nutrition Shake.

Abbott.

#1 doctor recommended brand.

9g protein.

220 calories.

Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

• Has anyone ever drank these for weight gain?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "also lactose and gluten free so good for people with food allergies." in 1 review
  • "Wonderful product, smooth chocolate flavor - no chalkiness or "B-vitamin" smell that I noticed. " in 1 review
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Foodie Expert
Most people think Ensure is for old people. Not true at all. It's for anyone who needs some extra calories and some vitamins and protein to give you some energy. My favorite flavor is the chocolate and it tastes great. They are easy to carry if I need an extra boost anytime. Try one and I'm sure you'll agree!
Casey C.
Casey C.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious. They taste exactly like a milkshake. I was skeptical of them, because many shakes I have tried definitely taste grainy or weird, but this is delicious. I use it as a meal replacement for breakfast. It's just enough to get me through the morning.
mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
A mi mamá le mandaron a tomar Ensure pero a ella no le gustaba a sí que decidí probarlo para mí y me encanto el sabor a chocolate! Es mi favorito! Y lo mejor es que si es la versión es en polvo no necesitas agregarle leche, lo recomiendo.
Malia R.
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
My favorite drink nutritious, since my childhood I take these drinks, for my immune problem is the best option to complete my diet. this pack is perfect for class o travel. this is my favorite flavor.
VERONICA C.
VERONICA C.
Foodie Expert
This is worth buying because it is healthy and it is good meal replacement. I had brought it at shoprite. Yes. It did because of the taste . it did meet my expectations. Yes. Grab , shake and go and drink. Yes. This is my favorite. I love chocolate.❤💯
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I've tried several nutrition shakes and Ensure is my favorite one so far. The chocolate flavor tastes very similar to chocolate milk. Make sure to refrigerate! Tastes better when served cold and when you shake it first.
Paola T.
Paola T.
Foodie Expert
Every day my gadma ha s one of this. It is like her everyday breackfast. I recommend this especially for elderly that can't eat solid food.
Raina T.
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Foodie Expert
The only nutritious thing I can consume that helps me with my eating disorder. It tastes delicious and keeps me healthy enough to keep moving forward every day.
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
Foodie Expert
I love drinking this when my stomach won't allow me to eat. Provides me with the nutrition I need, plus I like the taste. Definitely recommend trying it out.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Foodie Expert
Me encanta esta bebeida tiene muchas vitaminas y minerales que ayusan para muvhas funviones en ele cuoerpo
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Has anyone ever drank these for weight gain?