BY ENSURE

Each bottle of Ensure Original, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 9 grams of high-quality protein
  • 26 essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants
  • 25% of the daily value of B vitamins to support brain health
  • Delicious milk chocolate flavor

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Corn Oil. Less than 0.5% of: Nonfat Milk, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Cellulose Gum, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Turmeric, Liquid Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Chromium Chloride, Red 3, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

• Has anyone ever drank these for weight gain?1 Answers
  • What are all of the flavors you have created?3 Answers
  • "I tasted different flavors but they have a weird aftertaste " in 1 review
  • "These are so good if you aren't a very nutritious eater, sometimes life gets you busy and these are great on the go to make sure you are getting some nutrients!" in 1 review
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX
This are great in all flavors and this will fill you up ! I drink them every morning for breakfast
Stacey R.
Orlando , FL
Amazing drink not so fond of flavor but has lots of vitamins and minerals to provide for loss meals
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Wonderful product, smooth chocolate flavor - no chalkiness or "B-vitamin" smell that I noticed.
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They are pricey. But they will keep your stomach full. The flavor is good and its nutritional.
Haley C.
Ellaville, GA
Great product and flavor! I recommend all of the ensure products to anybody. Very healthy!
Gabrielis A.
Love these. They taste so good! I think my favorite flavor has to be the chocolate one!
Kimberly T.
Delta
Really liked this protein shake. Rich, non chalky, and creamy aftertaste. Fairly pricey but they’re always doing sales. Bought them from my local Save-On Foods! Would buy again!
Julia M.
London, London
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tend to have an unbalanced diet a lot of the time when I'm busy since I have celiac disease (so cant eat gluten) most of the time it's hard to keep snacks or meals on the go near by..leaving me out of energy and lacking in nutrition a lot of the time. I've found having one of these in the morning after my coffee can really keep me going till the afternoon, and if I don't have one as a breakfast replacement I tire out and feel bad a lot sooner. these make excellent meal replacements for me. also lactose and gluten free so good for people with food allergies. I cant stand any of the other flavors...the milk chocolate one is the only one I will drink and it has to be cold.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These 😍 !!!!!!!
I've always had the hardest time gaining weight and maintaining a healthy weight for aslong as I can remember. These have helped incredibly to help gain and maintain. Added them to a daily work out and started seeing results immediately. They're also move affordable than alot of other brands.
Lacey V.
Lethbridge, Alberta
Good breakfast or snack when you're in a hurry. It tastes better than a lot of other shakes or breakfast drinks, but I do prefer the vanilla flavor shakes.
Nicolette P.
Oceanside, CA
What are all of the flavors you have created?
Jules C.
Has anyone ever drank these for weight gain?

Walmart