BY ENSURE

Each bottle of Ensure Original, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 9 grams of high-quality protein
  • 26 essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants
  • 25% of the daily value of B vitamins to support brain health
  • Delicious milk chocolate flavor

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Corn Oil. Less than 0.5% of: Nonfat Milk, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Cellulose Gum, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Turmeric, Liquid Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Chromium Chloride, Red 3, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

• Has anyone ever drank these for weight gain?1 Answers
  • What are all of the flavors you have created?3 Answers
  • "I tasted different flavors but they have a weird aftertaste " in 1 review
  • "These are so good if you aren't a very nutritious eater, sometimes life gets you busy and these are great on the go to make sure you are getting some nutrients!" in 1 review
Finnlee E.
I used to drink these in high school because it seemed like I never had time to eat. Good taste, and gets rid of that weak worn down feeling you get after not eating for a period.
Summer M.
I like to use this as a meal replacement. It tastes so yummy. It's one of my favorite flavors and it keeps me full for quite a bit of the day. Though it sometimes leaves an after taste in my mouth
Grace R.
BROOKLYN , NY
I'm currently drinking these to help gain weight but I didn't think they would be so delicious. I drink them in addition to breakfast to help gain, so far is been working.
Sarah S.
These are so good if you aren't a very nutritious eater, sometimes life gets you busy and these are great on the go to make sure you are getting some nutrients! they taste ok too!
Raina T.
arnold, MO
The only nutritious thing I can consume that helps me with my eating disorder. It tastes delicious and keeps me healthy enough to keep moving forward every day.
Alcira G.
jamaica, new york
Yes the flavor is very good and is very good for people that don't have an appetite and it supports people's stomach during the day I recommend this product
Noelle L.
Waterloo , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love drinking this when my stomach won't allow me to eat. Provides me with the nutrition I need, plus I like the taste. Definitely recommend trying it out.
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY
The shake taste good and has some nutritional value,so I'd recommend this product to people based on their nutritional needs.It was best when it was cold
Nicolette P.
Oceanside, CA
I loved having ensure as an on the go drink if I didn't have time to eat something before going to work or having it after workin out at the gym!
Genny G.
Vacaville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mi mamá le encanta Pero regularmente en vainilla para balancear su nutrición. Básicamente es para darle proteínas a tu cuerpo. Recomendado
Nicolette P.
Oceanside, CA
What are all of the flavors you have created?
Jules C.
Has anyone ever drank these for weight gain?

Amazon