BY ENSURE

Each bottle of Ensure Original, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 9 grams of high-quality protein
  • 26 essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants
  • 25% of the daily value of B vitamins to support brain health
  • Delicious milk chocolate flavor

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Corn Oil. Less than 0.5% of: Nonfat Milk, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Cellulose Gum, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Turmeric, Liquid Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Chromium Chloride, Red 3, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

• Has anyone ever drank these for weight gain?1 Answers
  • What are all of the flavors you have created?3 Answers
  • "I tasted different flavors but they have a weird aftertaste " in 1 review
  • "These are so good if you aren't a very nutritious eater, sometimes life gets you busy and these are great on the go to make sure you are getting some nutrients!" in 1 review
Casey C.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are absolutely delicious. They taste exactly like a milkshake. I was skeptical of them, because many shakes I have tried definitely taste grainy or weird, but this is delicious. I use it as a meal replacement for breakfast. It's just enough to get me through the morning.
Rachael L.
Most people think Ensure is for old people. Not true at all. It's for anyone who needs some extra calories and some vitamins and protein to give you some energy. My favorite flavor is the chocolate and it tastes great. They are easy to carry if I need an extra boost anytime. Try one and I'm sure you'll agree!
Jacklyn R.
I love these drinks. They are great for on the go and when you don't have time to grab a bite to eat. They satisfy my hunger and are essential in my cabinet. The milk chocolate ones are my favorite and taste amazing, especially when cold.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
A mi mamá le mandaron a tomar Ensure pero a ella no le gustaba a sí que decidí probarlo para mí y me encanto el sabor a chocolate! Es mi favorito! Y lo mejor es que si es la versión es en polvo no necesitas agregarle leche, lo recomiendo.
Meg W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband loves to drink these as a meal replacement when we are on the go and don't have time to make something to eat. They are the perfect balanced meal in a shake form. So simple and delicious.
MALIA A. R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite drink nutritious, since my childhood I take these drinks, for my immune problem is the best option to complete my diet. this pack is perfect for class o travel. this is my favorite flavor.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
I love Ensure if you need a quick meal replacement. It tastes great and the texture is smooth and not gritty. The chocolate and vanilla are superior to other similar products. Seems a bit pricey, but when you consider the price of a meal, it's really not.
Lenissa C.
In my family is almost a tradition to buy Ensure and give this delicious and nutritional drink to the elder in our family and also the kids, it has vitamins and helps them to keep their strength is good as well for any person that needs to balance their diet.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think this stuff is so delicious. It is very good for those that are on the go all the time like myself. It is very fulling and gives you key ingredients that you need to be healthy and active. I love this stuff and buy it weekly
Julie M.
I have a habit of not eating very healthy so I like to have these on hand to help me out in that department. The flavor actually isn't too bad at all either. It doesn't have that string vitamin smell either
Nicolette P.
Oceanside, CA
What are all of the flavors you have created?
Jules C.
Has anyone ever drank these for weight gain?

Amazon