BY ENSURE #100 in Nutritional Drinks

Nutrition to help get strong* on the inside. Ensure®, the #1 Dr. Recommended brand, is a source of complete, balanced nutrition including 9g of protein and 24 essential vitamins and minerals. *when used as part of a healthy diet and exercise plan. see more...

• What are all of the flavors you have created?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "These are so good if you aren't a very nutritious eater, sometimes life gets you busy and these are great on the go to make sure you are getting some nutrients!" in 1 review
  • "I tasted different flavors but they have a weird aftertaste " in 1 review
Courtney H.
Dracut
I drink these because I have a hard time gaining weight and a hard time with my appetite. Drinking 2 a day has really helped me start gaining weight and helps get my appetite back to normal. I love the chocolate flavor but I’d like to try the strawberry kind. Vanilla wasn’t as good as the chocolate. But I defiantly recommend to others!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was probably the best tasting ensure that I've had. I really was expecting it to taste horrible. Because in the past it was not all that great. But they have really improved the taste 220 calories 26 vitamins and minerals 9 grams of protein. This really tasted a little bit like a milkshake. I need to gain about 20 pound mainly muscle. I did gain 3 pounds and that's a biggie for me. I felt like I had a little more energy. Soooo, so far this one is the best. I'm still trying others out. Since I have to drink so much of it.
Jacklyn R.
I love these drinks. They are great for on the go and when you don't have time to grab a bite to eat. They satisfy my hunger and are essential in my cabinet. The milk chocolate ones are my favorite and taste amazing, especially when cold.
Finnlee E.
I used to drink these in high school because it seemed like I never had time to eat. Good taste, and gets rid of that weak worn down feeling you get after not eating for a period.
Sarah S.
These are so good if you aren't a very nutritious eater, sometimes life gets you busy and these are great on the go to make sure you are getting some nutrients! they taste ok too!
Nicolette P.
Oceanside, CA
I loved having ensure as an on the go drink if I didn't have time to eat something before going to work or having it after workin out at the gym!
maritza g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yucky! !!! Nope, the taste is horrible and the product is pricey. I tasted different flavors but they have a weird aftertaste
jessica f.
Lebanon, PA
These are wonderful to use to get all your vitamins and protein in one sitting! Especially great for an on the go meal
Brooke H.
Taste can get you on some. Not so bad once you are use to them like everything. Good for a meal on the go.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These 😍 !!!!!!!
I've always had the hardest time gaining weight and maintaining a healthy weight for aslong as I can remember. These have helped incredibly to help gain and maintain. Added them to a daily work out and started seeing results immediately. They're also move affordable than alot of other brands.
Nicolette P.
Oceanside, CA
What are all of the flavors you have created?