BY ENSURE

Each bottle of Ensure Original, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 9 grams of high-quality protein
  • 26 essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants
  • 25% of the daily value of B vitamins to support brain health
  • Delicious milk chocolate flavor

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Corn Oil. Less than 0.5% of: Nonfat Milk, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Cellulose Gum, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Turmeric, Liquid Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Chromium Chloride, Red 3, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

• Has anyone ever drank these for weight gain?1 Answers
  • What are all of the flavors you have created?3 Answers
  • "I tasted different flavors but they have a weird aftertaste " in 1 review
  • "These are so good if you aren't a very nutritious eater, sometimes life gets you busy and these are great on the go to make sure you are getting some nutrients!" in 1 review
Marquita S.
Richmond
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Ensure Original Milk Chocolate Nutrition Shake taste delicious. I don't eat great so this is my option for getting the best nutrients. It meets my expectations because instead of eating fruits and vegetables, I drink a bottle and get all the vitamins I need. The taste isn't bad either it taste like chocolate milk. I would highly recommend Ensure to all ages, because you get your nutrients easily with one bottle.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My roommate is a super picky eater and rarely eats... we got these for her to help her get the nutrition that she needs and it has worked so well. It tastes just like chocolate milk and is the perfect breakfast drink. What a great way to get all the nutrients that you need in a simple, easy way. I recommend for picky eaters and children!
Courtney H.
Dracut
I drink these because I have a hard time gaining weight and a hard time with my appetite. Drinking 2 a day has really helped me start gaining weight and helps get my appetite back to normal. I love the chocolate flavor but I’d like to try the strawberry kind. Vanilla wasn’t as good as the chocolate. But I defiantly recommend to others!
Ella S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love to have these in the morning before work, especially if I’m running late and don’t have time to get food. They keep me feeling full and I get plenty of vitamins from these shakes!
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried many other nutrition shakes in the past but overall Ensure® Original Milk Chocolate Nutrition Shake is by far the best. This tastes just like chocolate milk and I can use it as a meal replacement for breakfast.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was probably the best tasting ensure that I've had. I really was expecting it to taste horrible. Because in the past it was not all that great. But they have really improved the taste 220 calories 26 vitamins and minerals 9 grams of protein. This really tasted a little bit like a milkshake. I need to gain about 20 pound mainly muscle. I did gain 3 pounds and that's a biggie for me. I felt like I had a little more energy. Soooo, so far this one is the best. I'm still trying others out. Since I have to drink so much of it.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried several nutrition shakes and Ensure is my favorite one so far. The chocolate flavor tastes very similar to chocolate milk. Make sure to refrigerate! Tastes better when served cold and when you shake it first.
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
I’m not the ~healthiest~ eater, so I tried these to hopefully get some more nutrition. They taste great (like chocolate milk), but I could never finish a bottle because it would make my stomach upset. Other than that though, I would definitely recommend this!
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
If you are always running late and haven’t eaten breakfast this is the best drink ever. It fills you up and taste so good. I’m always running late and this saved me. It’s pricey but it’s worth it. I’m always buying them and I do not regret it. (The chocolate is the best)
VERONICA C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is worth buying because it is healthy and it is good meal replacement. I had brought it at shoprite. Yes. It did because of the taste . it did meet my expectations. Yes. Grab , shake and go and drink. Yes. This is my favorite. I love chocolate.❤💯
Nicolette P.
Oceanside, CA
What are all of the flavors you have created?
Jules C.
Has anyone ever drank these for weight gain?

Amazon