BY ENSURE

Ensure Pudding is a nutritious alternative to other snacks or desserts. It provides a source of complete, balanced nutrition in a delicious easy-to-eat form. It is appropriate for those who have malnutrition, are at nutritional risk, experiencing involuntary weight loss, or on a fluid-restricted or volume-limited diet. Good source of fiber to help maintain regularity Good source of 24 essential vitamins and minerals Good source of plant-based mega-3 fatty acid ALA to support heart health Convenient; needs no refrigeration For patients on consistency-modified diets (eg, soft pureed, or full liquid). For patients with dysphagia. For oral use.

Water, Sugar, Corn Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Oil, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides. Less than 0.5% of: Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Ascorbate, Salt, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferric Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Turmeric, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin D3.

KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do not know this product, I mean I've never tasted the pudding of this brand however I have tried other products which are quite good and frankly I must say I'm willing to try it, recommending is something I can not do as I recommend products I've tried and which I created my own judgment.
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
Let me just start by saying one of my downfalls is pudding. You can't imagine how excited I was when I saw a product like this come out. Also, I have always loved Ensure products!
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
Definitely not my favorite pudding brand. The flavor is pretty lacking, and that's a nice way to put it. If you want good pudding, you may have to go for the junkier brands.
cherylirene m.
I have never had ensure products and I'm not really sure about this pudding because I'm not a fan of it but I guess its okay if you like pudding my only complaint is the price that is too high for 4 cups of pudding.
J G.
Ensure is a great product. It is sold as a smoothy like drink; in a bottle. The pudding is fairly knew and gives great nutrition to one. A lot of fiber and vitamins you need.
Elizabeth S.
Good supplement to add if, for any reason, your diet is not nutritious enough or adequate. Also comes in shake form.
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Love it. amazing shakes. They are the best ones I try it before. I think the price is expensive
Tierra S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have never tried Ensure pudding, this sounds really good, is it better than the milkshake ?
Susana M.
This Puddin has the same properties as milshake?
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Is good to buy the vanilla?
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
elizabeth b.
Didn't knew they had these are they good.

Kohl's