BY ENSURE

24 Vitamin & Minerals. Complete, Balanced Nutrition. Lactose & Gluten Free. Plant Based Omega-3 s. NutraFlora Prebiotic Fiber. Natural & Artificial Flavors The complete, balanced nutrition of Ensure comes to you as a delicious pudding snack.  Now snacking on pudding can be good for you too!  Each serving contains NutraFlora prebiotic fiber and antioxidants to strengthen your immune system.  A snack like this never felt so good! 4 - 4 oz Pudding Cups ~ Total Net Wt. 16 oz. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
Let me just start by saying one of my downfalls is pudding. You can't imagine how excited I was when I saw a product like this come out. Also, I have always loved Ensure products!
cherylirene m.
I have never had ensure products and I'm not really sure about this pudding because I'm not a fan of it but I guess its okay if you like pudding my only complaint is the price that is too high for 4 cups of pudding.
J G.
Ensure is a great product. It is sold as a smoothy like drink; in a bottle. The pudding is fairly knew and gives great nutrition to one. A lot of fiber and vitamins you need.
KATHERINE P.
I do not know this product, I mean I've never tasted the pudding of this brand however I have tried other products which are quite good and frankly I must say I'm willing to try it, recommending is something I can not do as I recommend products I've tried and which I created my own judgment.
elizabeth b.
Foodie Expert
Didn't knew they had these are they good.
KATHERINE P.