BY ENSURE

Nutrition to help you get strong on the inside Each bottle of #1 doctor recommended.*  Ensure is a source of complete, balanced nutrition.  Every shake is packed with 24 essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants.**  Enjoy Ensure for breakfast, lunch, or a delicious between-meal snack. Ensure Nutrition Shakes Have: Omega-3s*** to support heart health 24 essential vitamins and minerals *Among regular nutrition shakes **Vitamins C & E and Selenium ***320 mg plant-based Omega-3 fatty acid ALA Gluten-free; suitable for lactose intolerance. ; see more...

• What flavors have you tried? vanilla, chocolate strawberry, butte...6 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to GAIN weight using Ensure Plus?4 Answers
Vineetaa S.
These shakes are absolutely delicious! I love the chocolate flavor in these especially! It's also very affordable! For an approximate value, a case of 20 sells in Walmart for around $16-$17 dollars. In my opinion, that's a great buy and the shakes themselves are worth it!
Cassie Q.
I've had these in my diet for a long time, tried a lot of the flavors and honestly the original flavor is the best. I thought the chocolate had an aftertaste and I don't like the artificial flavor of the strawberry.

I have one of these drinks every morning for breakfast, I have a hard time with eating super early in the morning, I get really nauseous but I am also recovering from an eating disorder so I can't skip a meal, this is a great substitute for me.
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
My grandma used to take Ensure in the different flavors that were available. It was both very good in taste and nutrition for her. This is really something to look for to maintain a balanced nutrition and also a good intake of the vitamins and minerals. Doctors recommended this for my grandma because she was older and needed more of the vitamins and antioxidants she wasn't getting from her meals anymore, so this is a perfect way to keep everything balanced and your system healthy.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
I have TMJ (where my jaw locks open & I have missing bone). In the 10 years I've had it, I've had 5 surgeries for my TMJ. Ensure is my go to item to have. Not being able to eat, especially when my jaw's wired shut, it gives me everything I need. I never feel hungry after drinking one. I love all the different flavors, but coffee is my favorite.
Lynsay H.
Massapequa, NY
I love the benifits of Ensure. As a nurses aide for years in a nursing home then doing hone care with the elderly I have used Ensure a lot during my care. The health benefits are tremendous when the product is consumed but many patients complained of the artificial taste comparing it to "cheap slim fast". I would often mix Ensure with ice cream to take away some of the artificial flavor to get my patients to tolerate the taste to be able to get the health benefits from the Ensure. Overall I think it is q great product helping many people who are having a difficult time getting their nutrients from food alone.
Candice P.
Orlando, FL
There was a point in my pregnancy where all I could keep down was chocolate milk. My doctor suggested drinking chocolate ensure instead so that I would at least get more nutrition for me and the baby. I tried it and it worked! It tasted great - enough like chocolate milk that I could keep it down!
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I am a 20 year old who has never really like to eat , i eat here and there , and sometimes i forget to eat. My auntie would give this to my little cousin and apparently it gave him some appetite. I started drinking this and not only did it give me appetite it also gave me lots of energy
Jessica D.
Fayetteville, NC
I drink one of these almost every morning when I don't have time for breakfast. I have such a busy schedule I don't want to leave the house in an empty stomach so this is perfect! There's so many vitamins in Ensure and the chocolate shake tastes great!!
Roxy M.
Chula Vista, CA
I have never actually taken these because I had to. My older brother takes them as a replacement for a meal and they work great for him. I tasted it and the chocolate is the best tasting one in my opinion compared to the strawberry and vanilla.
Connie S.
San Diego, CA
I like the taste of Ensure. It doesn't taste chalky and can easily be digested. I sometimes choose to drink this as my protein over actual protein powder after I workout because of the the way it tastes. Will continue to buy.
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
Foodie Expert
What flavors have you tried? vanilla, chocolate strawberry, butter pecan ......
Lori T.
Mcallen, TX
Has anyone been able to GAIN weight using Ensure Plus?