2 colors available

BY ENSURE

Nutrition to help you get strong on the inside Each bottle of #1 doctor recommended.*  Ensure is a source of complete, balanced nutrition.  Every shake is packed with 24 essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants.**  Enjoy Ensure for breakfast, lunch, or a delicious between-meal snack. Ensure Nutrition Shakes Have: Omega-3s*** to support heart health 24 essential vitamins and minerals *Among regular nutrition shakes **Vitamins C & E and Selenium ***320 mg plant-based Omega-3 fatty acid ALA Gluten-free; suitable for lactose intolerance. ; see more...

• What flavors have you tried? vanilla, chocolate strawberry, butter ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to GAIN weight using Ensure Plus?4 Answers
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.
Foodie Expert
These shakes are absolutely delicious! I love the chocolate flavor in these especially! It's also very affordable! For an approximate value, a case of 20 sells in Walmart for around $16-$17 dollars. In my opinion, that's a great buy and the shakes themselves are worth it!
sharon h.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Foodie Expert
These shakes help me alot with vitamins and I feel so much better when I drink one every day
Cassie Q.
Cassie Q.
Foodie Expert
I've had these in my diet for a long time, tried a lot of the flavors and honestly the original flavor is the best. I thought the chocolate had an aftertaste and I don't like the artificial flavor of the strawberry.

I have one of these drinks every morning for breakfast, I have a hard time with eating super early in the morning, I get really nauseous but I am also recovering from an eating disorder so I can't skip a meal, this is a great substitute for me.
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
This are so good to use for nutrional drinks like when you dont feel like eating this can be used as replacing one of your meals.
Mi Q.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Este producto es maravilloso para controlar el peso, y sobre todo para las personas que sufren de altos niveles de azucar
Nariah  S.
Nariah S.
These shakes are so good and they make you feel some healthy. I highly recommend these
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
This drink is heavenly good. Its like happiness in your mouth. Besides all the nutrients it has and all the goodness for you health it offers is hella good!
Aileen D.
Aileen D.
I'm very aware that my diet isn't as healthy as it should be. It's also not uncommon for me to skip breakfast and I'm not a fan of eating a lot in the morning. So sometimes I'll have Ensure as my breakfast shake and it's nice that it's not too heavy on my stomach and it has a lot of nutrients for me to start off my day with. It's also good as an afternoon snack when you get the munchies waiting for dinner time. BEST SERVED COLD! and be sure to shake well (although there will be bubbles when you do)
donna t.
donna t.
Meriden, CT
For a unbalanced diet , this will help maintain a healthy diet!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
This is SO delicious! I drink this in the morning, I never have breakfast. It sometimes can be a meal replacement considering the calories. Reminds me of pancake mix, yum.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
Foodie Expert
What flavors have you tried? vanilla, chocolate strawberry, butter pecan ......
Lori T.
Lori T.
Mcallen, TX
Has anyone been able to GAIN weight using Ensure Plus?