HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionEnsure
Nutrition Shake, Original Milk Chocolate, 8 fl oz

Ensure Nutrition Shake, Original Milk Chocolate, 8 fl oz

by Ensure

Ensure Original

Aree these also as a meal or also to gain weight and for bones !??
Does the chocolate flavor taste good? I'm trying to find a good/ tolerable tasting drink with lots of calories. I'm trying to find one good for weight gain.
Are there different flavours?
Start your review of Ensure Nutrition Shake, Original Milk Chocolate, 8 fl oz!
Product Highlights
These are so good if you aren't a very nutritious eater, sometimes life gets you busy and these are great on the go to make sure you are getting some nutrients!in reviews
I tasted different flavors but they have a weird aftertaste in reviews
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Delicious... Ensure is a effective drink! ♥️ You can substitle a meal with this delicious nutritional shake. I enjoy its chocolate flavor. It has a vitamins and minerals my body needs. Used a lot for sick people. Amazing chocolate formula! I recommend it! ♥️
Maya M.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ensure Nutrition Shake, Original Milk Chocolate, 8 fl oz uploaded by Maya M.
I tend to not eat breakfast in the mornings and these babies help make me feel a bit fuller plus provide all the necessary vitamins and nutrients. They taste awesome as well. My favorite is definitely the chocolate flavor.
Ensure Nutrition Shake, Original Milk Chocolate, 8 fl oz uploaded by ElizabethxJeniffer L.
Pro: I’ve never used the Ensure Vanilla flavor before. When I first opened it, it had a weird smell. But IMMEDIATELY after that it smelled EXACTLY like pancakes. I’m drinking it at the time of writing this review and it’s at about half-way. Con: The only downfall is the taste. I’m not quite sure how to explain it but I’m a bit uncomfortable with the taste. I do like it but when I’m it first enters my mouth, it feels different and uncomfortable. Other than that after it, it tastes good! Product:- Ensure Nutrition Shake, Original Milk Chocolate, 8 fl oz
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,678 reviews
Ensure Nutrition Shake, Original Milk Chocolate, 8 fl oz uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: CVS
These are fantastic for a meal replacement. They keep you full taste like chocolate milk. I like them super cold.
Philandis S.
I absolutely love the taste of Ensure drinks. I was in the hospital with my dad after he had a stroke and I had nothing else to drink at the moment and wanted something with a little flavor plus a bit of a healthy option to it and this was the drink! I feel in love. Great tasting! I would love a gift box full of these lol ☺️💛
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,180 reviews
I drink this from time to time. For medical reasons I need meal replacements sometimes. This tastes ok. Not my favorite flavor but ok. Usually you can find coupons to help keep the cost down. Repeat customer.
jessica F.
Lebanon, PA
These are wonderful to use to get all your vitamins and protein in one sitting! Especially great for an on the go meal
Janice D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve had this in the hospital and when I was recovering and not eating a lot this made sure to supplement my diet to encourage better health and it has a very very good flavor I would recommend it it’s easy to take with you
Lynzie C.
I used this as a meal replacement for breakfast for a while when I would rush and it helped a lot. I was awake and felt good. It’s hard for me to eat early in the morning because I get nauseous so this works perfect.
Bree B.
Pocatello, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I think these are super yummy but I wish it was a little bigger portion size 🤷🏼‍♀️ These are great in a pinch or when you need something easy to eat. The chocolate flavor is delicious. I have purchased more than once and would purchase again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...